TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont tell me ya would rather take the medias word over his own people..

:stoneface:

TMZ, that can be sued if they're wrong, yet hasn't even been threatened by these clowns

or

His label, in the ENTERTAINMENT business, that reneged on his own documentary, has lied before, including every artist's age, MULTIPLE TIMES

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

We were both completely joking. I don't think either of us cares about the song at all or what it means, I know that I don't.

Well actually I was serious in the sense Wayne is off his rocker. I'm a spiritual guy so his referencing of Satan and what not rubbed me the wrong way. He was definitely going through something in recent years. Drugs was apart of that but I think some other things were at play as well.

He not dead, but he's definitely not ite.

AND he hasn't been for a while. What if there is something bigger going on here? :nerd:

Last edited:
There may be some shady business going on. I watched 9 episodes of Scandal in the last 24 hours and now I don't trust anyone, not even my dog. I saw paw prints on the coffee table, something he KNOWS not to do when I'm home. Trust no one or nothing.

Last edited:
There may be some shady business going on. I watched 9 episodes of Scandal in the last 24 hours and now I don't trust anyone, not even my dog. I saw paw prints on the coffee table, something he KNOWS not to do when I'm home. Trust no one or nothing.
Trust your dog.
Dogs are mans best friend.

It's been so many days already, is he dead yet? or are they hiding the fact that he's brain dead in a coma? I mean at what point is this revealed or are we looking at this being something that blows over and ends up with his long road to recovery.

It's been so many days already, is he dead yet? or are they hiding the fact that he's brain dead in a coma? I mean at what point is this revealed or are we looking at this being something that blows over and ends up with his long road to recovery.

ummm...i don't think all his friends/family/associates were kidding.

i think dude is fine/recovering at this point.

They have to stall the decision to pull the plug so that they can clean up all of the mess that will surround him

crooked doctors
dealer connects
drugs/lean prescriptions/gun in their own homes and so on
paperwork linking them to doctors
any evidence that can tie any of them to Wayne's death somehow has to be destroyed 
waynes mother being paid hefty to cooperate
birdman having contracts and etc re-evaluated possibly trying to make some things right so he don't appear to be as suge knight was to 2pac
all kinda bases are being covered right now to better prepare themselves for multi-investigations.

Why would the team get investigated for? When it's publicly known Wayne answers to no one, and is a proud addict.

They have to stall the decision to pull the plug so that they can clean up all of the mess that will surround him

crooked doctors

dealer connects

drugs/lean prescriptions/gun in their own homes and so on

paperwork linking them to doctors

any evidence that can tie any of them to Wayne's death somehow has to be destroyed 

waynes mother being paid hefty to cooperate

birdman having contracts and etc re-evaluated possibly trying to make some things right so he don't appear to be as suge knight was to 2pac

all kinda bases are being covered right now to better prepare themselves for multi-investigations.
Where are you getting this from?

He answers to baby though.......

but still if Lil Wayne died from something codeine/promethazine related no one would ask any damn questions
Yes they would because anytime u have a death they have to find the responsible party. Yes Wayne is an adult and knowingly drinks syrup but then that leads to how did he get a prescription legally or illegally. What do for wrote the prescription if he didn't justifiably need it. When a person dies that isn't just it theres an investigation afterward

If he really was okay, wouldn't they have posted a picture of him giving a thumbs up in his hospital bed or something? He clearly knows that he has a loyal fan base, that would reassure most people more than a tweet.

There are tons of reasons for them to lie about him being okay, and its shady. I ain't believing it til I see pictures of him alright or walking out of the hospital. Yall are fools to believe what anyone says right now. When it comes down to it, we don't know what is going on in Wayne's hospital room, or what's written on his doctors and nurses papers.

Cold world. :smh:

Last edited:
If he really was okay, wouldn't they have posted a picture of him giving a thumbs up in his hospital bed or something?

just read what you just typed. doesnt that just sound dumb?

why on gods green earth if you just almost died...would one of the first things you want to do is post a pic on twitter or instagram or some ****?

what world do we live in when we wait and expect for something like that to happen?

you guys always have to make something a conspiracy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom