TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His people" are protecting him. He's still an artist with contractual obligations, etc. How bad would that look if those people found out he is DYING or on his DEATHBED? They had to say something. And what are they going to say? That he isn't okay? :lol:

nothing sells more than death.

point blank.

so all these cover up crap reasons to gain financially is BS

whether its NOW or a month or two from now if hes dead he aint gonna be fulfilling the contracts no time soon dude :lol:

Last edited:
just read what you just typed. doesnt that just sound dumb?

why on gods green earth if you just almost died...would one of the first things you want to do is post a pic on twitter or instagram or some ****?

what world do we live in when we wait and expect for something like that to happen?

you guys always have to make something a conspiracy
laugh.gif
But the first thing he did do was tweet......

It's been so many days already, is he dead yet? or are they hiding the fact that he's brain dead in a coma? I mean at what point is this revealed or are we looking at this being something that blows over and ends up with his long road to recovery.

ummm...i don't think all his friends/family/associates were kidding.

i think dude is fine/recovering at this point.
Yep.  I won't say that he's fine.  But I do believe he's recovering somehow, some way.  

People are fickle as hell, talkin' bout why doesn't he tweet out a pic, call in to a radio show to let everyone know he's okay, etc.  If the dude really had serious seizures, why should he take time, energy and focus away from recovering to make you happy?  Especially when someone from his camp already said he's alive!  Would it be great if he could take a pic to let us know he's good?  Sure.  But because he hasn't doesn't mean dude is dead.  
laugh.gif
  Maybe he's expecting privacy like every other patient in a hospital?  And yes, celebrities deserve privacy in those moments.  In matters of life and death, they don't owe the public and fans a damn thing, IMO.  

It sounds like he is or was in a place that could've led to death, and people are worried about are tweets and pictures.  Kinda messed up when you think about it.   

Today is a holiday.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Should have an update by now.
Daz might be speaking da truth.

daz is known for two things in this world. being a good producer. and making ******** up on the internet lol who remember him on the west coast gangster message boards in the early 2000's? :lol: he was a troll before troll was popular

just read what you just typed. doesnt that just sound dumb?

why on gods green earth if you just almost died...would one of the first things you want to do is post a pic on twitter or instagram or some ****?

what world do we live in when we wait and expect for something like that to happen?

you guys always have to make something a conspiracy :lol:

:lol: lets be honest. There are some fans that can't stop wondering and checking google for results to come up to see if he really IS going to make it.

He's not a normal person, he's an artist and a celebrity with loyal fans and tons of people wanting to know the truth. I don't think it's too far fetched for someone of his stature to do something like that. To a normal joe, that does sound stupid because nobody would care. But when thousands of people are interested in if you really are okay or not, a picture would definitely soothe them.

Also, I could care less about any lil wayne conspiracy. I don't even like his music anymore or his style or his lifestyle or.. anything really. I'm only posting here and showing interest because as much as people want to believe a tweet or what his "friends" are saying, there's a lot of money involved here and a lot of publicity. Anything is possible.

^ But why in a serious medical situation does Wayne have to soothe fans? **** fans if I'm close to death. You die and fans won't matter, so let me put my energy towards recovery and then I'll worry about the feelings of millions of strangers. That's how I look at it.

^ But why in a serious medical situation does Wayne have to soothe fans? **** fans if I'm close to death. You die and fans won't matter, so let me put my energy towards recovery and then I'll worry about the feelings of millions of strangers. That's how I look at it.

:rofl: he can tweet that he's okay if he is saying "**** fans, yall wont matter if I die"

He's saying he's fine man all I'm saying is that it's been days if he's awake and conscious he should be stable and on the road to recovery you would think we would have heard more. Why yall so booty tickled over this? :lol:

Nobody's jimmies are rustled, sir. Just having a convo. You're giving yourself too much credit.

You're right....one would think that we would've heard more by now. But just because we haven't doesn't mean dude is dead, about to die or that there's a conspiracy to cover a bunch of **** up. That's all I'm saying.

Nobody's jimmies are rustled, sir. Just having a convo. You're giving yourself too much credit.

You're right....one would think that we would've heard more by now. But just because we haven't doesn't mean dude is dead, about to die or that there's a conspiracy to cover a bunch of **** up. That's all I'm saying.

All I'm sayin.

I'm not saying conspiracy, I'm just saying you never know when there's that much money / publicity involved. Cold world.

They're gonna pull the plug on Wednesday, 6 days after they put him in a coma 
nerd.gif
  I guess Bieber wasn't the next 2Pac after all.

Wonder if Nikki Minaj is gonna be on American Idol on Wednesday or not.

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Its a question. Gotta problem with it?
Why dont you go troll the Lakers thread some more make yourself useful.

Last edited:
C'mon Tune, pull through. NT'ers tryna hear that C5.

Sucks that he won't be able to promote "I Am Not A Human Being 2" properly because of doctors orders after he's admitted from the hospital.

nothing sells more than death.

point blank.

so all these cover up crap reasons to gain financially is BS

whether its NOW or a month or two from now if hes dead he aint gonna be fulfilling the contracts no time soon dude
laugh.gif
thats true, but nothing hurts you more then having to pay back cash you've already spent for "upfront" money if he is unable to fulfill his requirements, its not fair for anyone to say if it is financially motivated or not since no one knows CMR's financial situation and how much they are leveraged by debt, etc.

C'mon Tune, pull through. NT'ers tryna hear that C5.

Sucks that he won't be able to promote "I Am Not A Human Being 2" properly because of doctors orders after he's admitted from the hospital.

Ain't no trying to listen to that C5.........

[COLOR=#red]I'm no fan, but it really seems as if a lot of.people wish he would die. With that being said it seems as if he's in a really bad state right now, and by bad I mean possibly irreversible damage type bad. Of xourse that's just speculation, but like others I feel TMZ is closer to the truth than Wayne's PR people including Baby. The press including TMZ and PR people both have a job and usually Press and PR have conflicting interests.[/COLOR]

I'm not a fan of Lil Wayne either nor do I have extreme hatred towards him either.  But I hope he that he pulls through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom