TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake's okay bro, don't worry.

lol yall play too much :smokin :smokin

listening to 5am in toronto right noww !! drake is great :smokin

In all seriousness though, i hope everything is all good. Whats up with that sizzurp codeine tho..

Last summer a friend had gastric bypass surgery and had a bunch of this stuff.. sold it to my boys, for about a week straight they were making this drink, could be purple, could be pink for real lol. They would mix it in a 2 liter sprite with jolly ranchers if i'm not mistaken, it smelled awesome.. but screw that lol my cologne smells awesome too, wont catch me drinking cologne lol

They'd be laid out lol talking bout i'm on one lol :lol:.. such bums :smh: .. too much for me, i couldn't get myself to take a sip ( def not about that life ) lol.. i'd just roll up, and that was that :smokin #sourlife

Last edited:
I did just listen to the Birdman interiew, and he has to be lying I have never seen anyone spend a week in the hospital much less a few days in the ICU for a single seizure.

Now the truth could be in the middle but the single seizure is bogus unless the seizure was status epilepticus.

The only other variable is that he is a VIP so he could possbily receive preferential treatment and stay a little longer but I still dont see a week.

Last edited:
At the beginning of the interview baby say he only had one seizure but when he's explaing what happened he says it's the second or third time. Somethin ain't right. Hope Weezy makes it though.

At the beginning of the interview baby say he only had one seizure but when he's explaing what happened he says it's the second or third time. Somethin ain't right. Hope Weezy makes it though.

cuz he had a double seizure 144 days ago(tmz timeline)

One of my homegirls who is assigned to be his nurse today told me Wayne is not in icu anymore and is doing better but the reports of what took place are true and Wayne is not at home chilling. He is still at cedars at the moment doing better.

Last edited:
One of my homegirls who is assigned be his nurse today told me Wayne is not in icu anymore as is doing better but the reports of what took place are true and Wayne is not at home chilling. He is still at cedars at the moment doing better.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Heard his favorite pizza was Little Seizures.

J/K
Hope he pulls through.
laugh.gif

icu..

nerd.gif

One of my homegirls who is assigned be his nurse today told me Wayne is not in icu anymore as is doing better but the reports of what took place are true and Wayne is not at home chilling. He is still at cedars at the moment doing better.

Lion *** boiii

I hope he beats this like emmit till

Not in a mood too see a bunch of wayne videos on tv for a week straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom