TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman dont sound too good

Birdman buggin. next they gonna prop his butt up and carry him around like on weekend at bernies. I aint saying the waynedead yet but stop with all the shadiness.

Give wayne a script for some more lean and let him meet his maker

Last edited:
I think Steve Jobs passed long before they made the official announcement.

iLLest!

He did like 2 days before,thats why at the press event for iphone 5 Tim cook seemed like he was shaken and didnt seem right

Baby is the same way, I think Wayne is gone, they just trying to see if he open his eyes before they pull the plug.... watch this week they probably going to announce he died.

Now this could be a publicity stunt because his new album releases tomorrow but I dont think wayne evens needs a stunt to sell albums so why would they do this...

and just because he is stable means nothing. just mean they have his vitals under control, he could still be brain dead, veggies or still in a coma

Tmz reported that he's walking around cedar sinai with his body guards?

I don't know what to believe

i would imagine they have contracts to fulfill with his new album coming out soon, and they're banking on him getting better
if the world knows he's in bad shape and can't tour, promote etc.  Tour insurers might drop him, shows might be canceled, and a lot of people are going to
want their money back, so it's best to keep up the image that he'll be up and at 'em soon enough rather than saying he's in really bad shape.

I believe Michael Jackson had a problem getting insurance for his last tour because no one wanted to carry him because they weren't sure he would be able to 
see it through, and we see how that wound up

^^ This makes sense. They want to make sure the T's are crossed and I's dotted before making it official. probably got the lawyers making sure their lost is minimum

They have to stall the decision to pull the plug so that they can clean up all of the mess that will surround him

crooked doctors
dealer connects
drugs/lean prescriptions/gun in their own homes and so on
paperwork linking them to doctors
any evidence that can tie any of them to Wayne's death somehow has to be destroyed
waynes mother being paid hefty to cooperate
birdman having contracts and etc re-evaluated possibly trying to make some things right so he don't appear to be as suge knight was to 2pac
all kinda bases are being covered right now to better prepare themselves for multi-investigations.

EXACTLY!!!

Last edited:
He did like 2 days before,thats why at the press event for iphone 5 Tim cook seemed like he was shaken and didnt seem right

Baby is the same way, I think Wayne is gone, they just trying to see if he open his eyes before they pull the plug.... watch this week they probably going to announce he died.

Now this could be a publicity stunt because his new album releases tomorrow but I dont think wayne evens needs a stunt to sell albums so why would they do this...

and just because he is stable means nothing. just mean they have his vitals under control, he could still be brain dead, veggies or still in a coma
Ok TMZ relax

man birdman sounds real somber....something not right, like ninjahood said a twit pic woulda sealed the deal and made everything good

insurance gonna cover 90 percent of his medical bills to whichover poster seemed concerned, dude wants to get better,he can afford it besides he probably would have spent 100k on some stupid ish if out of the hospital, hes good.

insurance gonna cover 90 percent of his medical bills to whichover poster seemed concerned, dude wants to get better,he can afford it besides he probably would have spent 100k on some stupid ish if out of the hospital, hes good.

It was a joke seeing as how Birdman allegedly spent $4.7 mil on that new ghini. Hospital bills are chump change

One of my homegirls who is assigned be his nurse today told me Wayne is not in icu anymore as is doing better but the reports of what took place are true and Wayne is not at home chilling. He is still at cedars at the moment doing better.

Huge HIPAA Violation

Be careful what you post, the fines and repercussions for a HIPAA violation are huge

Last edited:
One of my homegirls who is assigned be his nurse today told me Wayne is not in icu anymore as is doing better but the reports of what took place are true and Wayne is not at home chilling. He is still at cedars at the moment doing better.

Huge HIPAA Violation

Be careful what you post, the fines and repercussions for a HIPAA violation are huge

eek.gif

Never thought I would see a HIPPA violoation on NT.
its true though

Huge HIPAA Violation

Are you talking out the side of your butt? What the person reported is no where near a HIPAA violation. My goodness do your reaserch....

Are you talking out the side of your butt? What the person reported is no where near a HIPAA violation. My goodness do your reaserch....

[COLOR=#red]Exactly!!! Makes me wonder who actually took the HIPAA training, besides how would it even be enforced in this case, when it's baseless info? [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom