To get the Warranty?.......To NOT get the Warranty?

Definitely. Love getting a new computer just before the warranty expires. feels good man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

yeah get the warranty! my tv just broke after 2 years and i bought a 3 year warranty when i first bought it so im straaaaaaaaaaight. just takes them about a week to come fix it :mad

Yeah I bought a TV from the PX on base like black friday 2007...The warranty was only $80 for 3 years so I got it...My tv had banding in the middle (black bertical lines) They didn't have the parts so they sent a replacement TV...and they never took back the old one
pimp.gif
did they even check it out

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

yeah get the warranty! my tv just broke after 2 years and i bought a 3 year warranty when i first bought it so im straaaaaaaaaaight. just takes them about a week to come fix it :mad

Yeah I bought a TV from the PX on base like black friday 2007...The warranty was only $80 for 3 years so I got it...My tv had banding in the middle (black bertical lines) They didn't have the parts so they sent a replacement TV...and they never took back the old one
pimp.gif
did they even check it out

You guys need to listen to the stuff you should know podcast. I would link you but I'm on my phone. Check it out at howstuffworks.com. There is one about extended product warranties

You guys need to listen to the stuff you should know podcast. I would link you but I'm on my phone. Check it out at howstuffworks.com. There is one about extended product warranties

depends on the item, for mac products yes b/c its expensive without the warrant to fix/repair any problems.

depends on the item, for mac products yes b/c its expensive without the warrant to fix/repair any problems.

Back
Top Bottom