*** To My fellow Massashoeheads***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow mass NT Fam, I barely post here but I felt this idea I got was to good to remain unheard. My idea is basically form an alliance of fellow Boston/ north shore mass nters to help each other during crazy releases, now  I know nothing is new under the sun If is already something similar in place get me hip and feel free to lock/delete if necessary. let me know what y'all think 
 I start by saying if any fellow local head hit eblens Lynn you got discount on lock from me lets keep the ball rolling lets go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down for something like that, I'd rather help out a fellow NT'er then some random person.

I live about 30 mins West of Boston.

im in boston...the releases really arent that bad...(minus yeezy, concord, galaxy foams).....

Revere checking in...... OP thanks for the help, I will definatly be hitting you up.

I'm down in Wareham.. Are there any other fellow NTers from Cape Cod ????

I'm in Billerica.  New to the forum and recently came out of the shoe closet now i'm hooked on retro Jordans

Sup everyone, we got an official NTer Mass thread over here...http://niketalk.com/t/242616/nters-in-mass.... were a lot of us post good information and help each other out. I don't think to many people know/remember it. Thats where I post every time I found something good, in store or online. We gots to keep it lively. By the way, I check in from Dartmouth/New Bedford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom