to my kababayan i need advice! vol. goin back in december!

hello all! well its that time of the year for me and im going back home again this december 26th for a good month...i know im going to be missing christmas butim pumped for the fireworks in new years...i was back home last january and hit up some clubs but now since i have more time and different season i waswondering where can i go? i went to batangas and pretty much stayed at makati city since that's where i was from...is there any more place to go? or newspot that opened up? went i went to january i felt so out of style! i was just wearing flip flops shorts and a white t's literally looked local but thistime around i wanna be into new trend but not too much...so if anyone can help let me know! thanks
nerd.gif

feel you bro. its not like when you go there you always have to be on your flops and shirt unless youre just staying home.. lots of people there know whats uptoo... some clubs are pretty much the same as clubs in the states..you know the rules..dress to impress and all that b.s. ..some are ghetto where you can rockfitteds and tees.. well i can share you some events and whats happenin just pm me for details.. i see some people here who knows whats up too..kc et al.. justtry to ask .. with regards to the out of style thing.. just dont over do it.. just try to rock whats pleasing to them chics and comfortable..

thanks...i got the date for my flight its dec 28 to jan 20...let me know if there's any events going down in the philippines prefer during the newyear...if anyone has the hookups let me know im sure we can work things out maybe give you some items

i got another question how hard is it to pull filipina girls? like i NEVER had any relations with filipina girls in my life other than school...i live in sanfrancisco and it seems like all filipina girls here is snobbish and when you do try to interact with them in the bar or clubs they think they're #@%+don't stink

pinays are still more of the conservative side and they still believe in "ligaw" or courting.. for them it is like you should prove yourself to themfirst
laugh.gif
things like that

see that's the thing i have a month only when i get there i don't got time to do the whole ligaw thing...i am renting a condo in global city for amonth 2 bedroom...so if yall wanna get it poppin let me know no *%#% though

haha, I'll be there from December till Jan too

From my research and what my cousins over there tell me:

Clubs
Embassy in Fort Bonafacio is the most populated which has 'richer' locals and tourists and some filipina celebs
I've also been recommended Club Bureau in makati
If you're really lonely find a bar called 'pegasus' somewhere in manila i think? Thats a popular strip joint that gets down

I'll be partying all night and doing adventures all day.

Scuba Diving in Boracay/Cebu, I'm PADI certified and they let you dive, without retraining i think
Surfing in Boaracay and other Islands
Parasailing/Kite Surfing/ hopefully skydiving and hang gliding
Learn how to ride a horse

Thats just some of the stuff that I'm going to do. Take advantage of the Dollar to Peso ratio, HALO HALO for a Dollar, GAME OVER!

As far as girls, I've been told girls over there want a 'committed' guy, but I've also been told that if you flash your Blue Passport aroundyou are good money.

Act accordingly, dress like a bum, its too hot to dress nice anyways. Its been 12 years since I've been back, hindi na ako mahusay managalog...

Good Luck and Safe Travels

Originally Posted by wordisbarn

haha, I'll be there from December till Jan too

From my research and what my cousins over there tell me:

Clubs
Embassy in Fort Bonafacio is the most populated which has 'richer' locals and tourists and some filipina celebs
I've also been recommended Club Bureau in makati
If you're really lonely find a bar called 'pegasus' somewhere in manila i think? Thats a popular strip joint that gets down

I'll be partying all night and doing adventures all day.

Scuba Diving in Boracay/Cebu, I'm PADI certified and they let you dive, without retraining i think
Surfing in Boaracay and other Islands
Parasailing/Kite Surfing/ hopefully skydiving and hang gliding
Learn how to ride a horse

Thats just some of the stuff that I'm going to do. Take advantage of the Dollar to Peso ratio, HALO HALO for a Dollar, GAME OVER!

As far as girls, I've been told girls over there want a 'committed' guy, but I've also been told that if you flash your Blue Passport around you are good money.

Act accordingly, dress like a bum, its too hot to dress nice anyways. Its been 12 years since I've been back, hindi na ako mahusay managalog...

Good Luck and Safe Travels
word
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom