To my religious NT folks vol. justification for premarital sex?

iblink

Banned
0000037865_20070216115815.jpg

nerd.gif

Man even religious people don't believe in that rule anymore. THat was soooo 1940.

But she is typical. Nothing speciail

Waiting until marriage is one of the dumbest rules I have ever heard. Even my dude Jesus was getting it in.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man even religious people don't believe in that rule anymore. THat was soooo 1940.

But she is typical. Nothing speciail

Not saying she's something to drool over, but if you watch scrubs, you'd know that she's a typical "loosely religious" person who lives by certain portions of the "good book".

Genesis 1:22,28

Then God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply. Let the fish fill the seas, and let the birds multiply on the earth"

and

Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.

yea its kinda out the window...I wont shack up with my girl tho...cuz 1, holdin on to that religious aspect n 2, I just dont wanna

yes I use 1 as a cover up for 2....she doesnt buy it, so she threatens but she cant do w/o just like I cant...so im winnin, for now

no sin is greater than the other tho, so we're taught...so i guess im still losing
frown.gif

I know it's none of my business but I don't like it when "devout" Christians are getting it in.

I just feel like they talk all this stuff about being saved, and not living in sin, and going to church 3-4 times a week, to do the same thing all of us "heathens" are doing.

If you're going to be acting all holy and what not, then you should be able to show some discipline. But most of these "Christians" are all talk.

I think I answered this question on here before. There is NO SUCH THING as Pre-Marital Sex according to the Bible. According to the Bible SEX=MARRAIGE.

Genesis 24:67 - And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

Deuteronomy 22:28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
[29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

According to the bible. When a man lays with a woman. He is supposed to stay with her and take care of her and she has to perform her duties as a woman to the man.

St Mark 10: - [6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
[9] What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder

laugh.gif
 excuses, loopholes, etc, etc 
but, its alright though.. doesn't god forgive all? 
grin.gif

[gods voice] "it is alright my son, i too would have smashed and dashed" [/gods voice]

Originally Posted by McCree23

I think I answered this question on here before. There is NO SUCH THING as Pre-Marital Sex according to the Bible. According to the Bible SEX=MARRAIGE.

Genesis 24:67 - And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

Deuteronomy 22:28] If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
[29] Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

According to the bible. When a man lays with a woman. He is supposed to stay with her and take care of her and she has to perform her duties as a woman to the man.

St Mark 10: - [6] But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
[7] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
[8] And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

That's your interpretation of the Lord's word. Doesn't it strike you as weird that other men (with the same good book as a reference) have interpreted it differently for centuries?

I think marriage is meant for procreation, so two can become one flesh.

Not to say it's any easier to raise a child than being out of wedlock, but there is a foundation there. One that is hopefully built upon love, honesty, resepct, compromise, etc.

Two people who are not married are not bound by anything but a mutual understanding. There is no added pressure to constantly evaluate and work on their marriage. They are, in essence, single.

It's not to say that their child will be any worse off than a child born in wedlock. (We all know just how high the divorce rate has been for the past few years.) It's that it may be easier in the long run if the couple enter coitus with an understanding in mind that they are there for each other, no matter what. There also isn't that guilty conscience after the act.

nice find

btw my pastor's wife is an ex seahawks cheerleader and they met in a bar
laugh.gif

So grown folks that aren't married aren't supposed to do it either? Say if I am 35 years old and I am not married? I should just please myself?

So grown folks that aren't married aren't supposed to do it either? Say if I am 35 years old and I am not married? I should just please myself?

not allowed to do that either. 

Oh yea that is right. Damn, so the first time of explosion should be AFTER a wedding right?

Come on now. NObody on here can say that is realistic or even remotely reasonable.

Oh yea that is right. Damn, so the first time of explosion should be AFTER a wedding right?

Come on now. NObody on here can say that is realistic or even remotely reasonable.
It takes a lot of prayer and self-discipline.

It is damn near impossible, especially with the advent of the internet. But you aren't even suppose to lust after woman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

nice find

btw my pastor's wife is an ex seahawks cheerleader and they met in a bar
laugh.gif
I really guess being a pastor pays off. Good work God, repaying your dues.
So be a pastor, marry a nfl cheerleader.

Pretty good trade IMO. Who said God doesn't reward ?

Originally Posted by iBlink

That's your interpretation of the Lord's word. Doesn't it strike you as weird that other men (with the same good book as a reference) have interpreted it differently for centuries?

Yo you cant read man?? Its saying what it's saying. I dont have to interpret anything. A woman becomes a man's wife when he sleeps with her and then they keep a Marraige Ceromony to celebrate the union. The ring is meant as a signet to let others know that the Woman belongs to a Man. In the Ancient World women used to wear a bracelet with the The Man's last name, initials, or seal on it to show she belonged to that man. And no it does not strike me as weird that many have misinterpreted the scriptures. It is because they were/are not AUTHORISED to teach the bible. you have to be born a Prophet of The Most High. You cannot study to become one or go to school to become one, You have to be born to do this. So you just chill out. This is NOT a battle you want. Trust me. Peace!

used to be a christian but check out Det 22:13. something about stoning to death women who lost their virginity before their marriage. BARBARIC.
smh.gif
smh.gif

McCree23, is it possible for anyone born in this era to be a Born Prophet?

How would one know he was a Born Prophet?

Yo you cant read man?? Its saying what it's saying. I dont have to interpret anything. A woman becomes a man's wife when he sleeps with her and then they keep a Marraige Ceromony to celebrate the union. The ring is meant as a signet to let others know that the Woman belongs to a Man. In the Ancient World women used to wear a bracelet with the The Man's last name, initials, or seal on it to show she belonged to that man. And no it does not strike me as weird that many have misinterpreted the scriptures. It is because they were/are not AUTHORISED to teach the bible. you have to be born a Prophet of The Most High. You cannot study to become one or go to school to become one, You have to be born to do this. So you just chill out. This is NOT a battle you want. Trust me. Peace!
Of course... because in the present day, we only screw virgins and give their fathers fifty shekels of silver after wards... You got it champ.

Funny how some of the most religious people are amongst the quickest to get enraged for "a battle".
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom