To NT's ATL Musicians.... that means you Wize...and you too Jetpac

WOW!!! N_ I been busy liiiiiiiiiiiike+@%$+... but I'm always down, this means you can make my mixtape.. Jetpac prolly chillin' in Bowen Homes wit'the "thugs" hiding out from the law or something jo.. LLS..fakin' liiiiike.. but naw, I got a session on Thursday, when you coming down?

Grinding...this trip is on business. I should be down there Friday morning. And yeah, 6 is like the starter kit these days. A __'ll hit 4 blunts and belike "Yeah... I think I'm starting to feel it"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... Y'all can't be comin at my guy dingle sayin he on that mutha
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
in
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif

I won't allow it uuuuhhhhuuunnnn
smh.gif

I can't post pics of what I PMed Rille or Time cause I'll get banned but no don't worry it's not crack

Although it does %+!% your life up
pimp.gif

Yo im in the A, id collab with somebody...
im on that paper trail right now.....Work is killin me, i havent wrote in months!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN go head dawg.. I've been WORKING for the past 3 months.. I'm sitting on records, so if it's up to me, I'm just gone get you tospit on one of my joints..
I'm tryna avoid that, but it's up to you.. I'd like to do something fresh..

AHEM...NT PRODUCERS.... the man SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID he'd like to do something fresh....... nah but for real, I've never ripped a Flu beat
nerd.gif

(afterall, I wanna be able to say it's just as much my song as yours... nah mean?)

Oh yeah WG$, your pearling is +*#*.
laugh.gif

...but those buds look niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
pimp.gif

^Yea Rilla that's what I'm saying.. that's why it should be "new".. so it can be both of our joints.. Twin 48's maybe? You gonelose.. tru +!%@..

^you stoopid like Hell Rell+$$%#%.. my catalogue is CRUSHING yours right now.. trust..
I'm too versatile for you Rill.. and that's real..

Y'all need to go at each other on the same track so you each get 8 bars, then 4 each, then 2 each, then collabo some push-pull @*@+ like Styles and Jada

^Now we talking.. I'm down for that, on some fake me out Tough Luv type shhh..I'm Chris you Neef like beneath me N_GGA

Yeah you got a HUGE catalougue..... but I'm NICER than you my __ ... like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer.... I'm like kindergarden nice with theflow.

Survey says: Tough Luv?

8).. maybe by "NT" or "keystyle" standards, but my movement is way further.. I told you what it is..
N_, I'm writing hits for other ma_uckas..
Plan hook it up so I can remove big brova from his lawn chair.. for free, this one's on me Rilla.. =)

Movement-schmovement... you STILL my little __....LITTLE __!! Yo flow gotta be at least thiiiiiiiiiiiiis tall to ride a beat my dude.
laugh.gif
. How you wanna dothis? 2 rounds of 16s? 3 rounds? I don't need to many bars to body you... but it's all love... I'd wreck your +$$* for free too. Move Ken, it'sRyu's turn.

^Young, just don't come down here spitting that random punchline shhh and thinking it's nice, cause you gone be very disappointed my man..
I'm telling you, your flow is tight, but my flow is like Mary's vagina now..you still learning to construct songs..
It don't matter how long we go, the longer it is, the worse it gets for you..
And who the hell is Ken? or Ryu? this ain't Street Fighter n_.. LLS..

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Y'all need to go at each other on the same track so you each get 8 bars, then 4 each, then 2 each, then collabo some push-pull @*@+ like Styles and Jada

Please do this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom