To those done with JB, What will bring you back?

Whether it's lifestyle change, the lack of quality/ innovation, the economy, or old age, lots of Jordan Brand loyalist like myself have totally dropped theBrand. I've heard all of the reasons why you decided to leave JB, but my question to you is "What would it take tobring you back"? Is a certain model, materials, packaging, availability?

Share your thoughts NT.

It's been a while since I've seen you post Supermanblue. But for me it's the release of my grails the white/red XII. I just hope they're
done right.

I haven't bought a new release since the XX3's and I don't see JB getting any more of my money.
I'll just stick with buying older retros, og's, and a few Nike retros here and there.
I think the only thing that could pull me back would be for the brand to start making retros like they did 7-10 years ago,
or if they drop VI's in og colorways. (I couldn't pass on that even if the quality was bad, smh at myself)

My most recent pair were the Hare 1's so I guess technically I'm still in thicc as thieves
tired.gif
.... but to answer the question as it pertains to me, if I may, is that the"School Days" OG Blacc/Soft Grey 1 High will be the pinnacle of my personal collection. I NEVER thought it would retro and was destitute at thethought of shelling out over $1000 for a twenty-plus year old shoe I probably couldn't wear. The Space Jams will also be a great bonus for 2K9; but beyondthat Supermanblue I cannot say. After those two pairs drop and I have them, I honestly don't know what it would take to bring me into the matrix again. . ..

Sport Blue VI Retro ?
Midnight Navy VI Re-Retro ?
Cool Grey XI Re-Retro?
Indiglo XIV Retro ?

Something along those lines I'm sure.... great topic btw good to see you post.... no karamo....

didnt leave but i wanna see sum "real" metallic cw 1's . when i say real i mean OG quality, height, color and shape. and not no dumb designedsock liner like the ones theyre about 2 release.

I havent bought any Js size the 5/18 pack, and have sold the majority of the CDP pairs that I bought throughout the earlier part of the year.

For me to come back I'd have to say one word...quality.

The "Nike Air" would be nice, but without the quality it means nothing.

I want some Js that wont have mid sole paint chipping after 2-3 wears (I prefer yellowing after a few years for example mid soles on '01 and '03 3sthan a painted mid sole that will have paint chipping), a pair of Icey soles that arent starting to yellow when I get them at release (Ive seen pics of OG 5sand 6s, that are almost icier than my CDP Carmines and Ive only wore them once
smh.gif
), give me some decent quality leather.

That'll bring me back if they stay consistent with it.

The Seattle X's for retail.

Making all shoes GR's.

Not limiting anything.

Limiting shoes is just as bad as hiking the prices way up.

When I buy a pair of shoes I shouldn't have to worry about them being poor quality when they arrive.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

It's been a while since I've seen you post Supermanblue. But for me it's the release of my grails the white/red XII. I just hope they're
done right.

Real Leather
Nike Air on the III - VI
True shape of the shoes.

I currently do not own any Jordans past 2003. I wont budge until all of the above happens, which it wont. So imo, JB cant rot in Hell for all I care while mymoney goes else where.

I have purchased some of the cdp's from last yr but a return to quality over quantity....pull back on a number of these horrid retros and put more into thematerials that make up the shoes and that's a winning ocmbination for me

when "Quality inspired by the greatest player ever" is taken serious at Jordan Brand.

quality.
simplicity
jordan and jordan team members don't do what jordan did, so no UMPH to the shoe meaning.
now all i pick up are og's which brings back memories of when i saw him playing, in this growing day not many jordan buyers can say that. Sure youtube, isrecorded, but to see live, *jeezy*So AMAZING*jeezy*

~Lefty

I bought a few CDPs last year, and Im considerin the nubucks and white reds, but I prob wont, BOYCOTT

If quality was on point, Id be right back on the bandwagon, 5-10 pairs a year

Quality is the key...
I bought the white/orange 8's and the paint started chipping after 2 CASUAL wears
mad.gif

The other thing I would LOVE to see is availability...How many people were not able to get the
shoes they wanted last year? (limited xx3's, 17/6, 10/13, 11/12 CDP?)
those were gone instantly and the other CDP's stayed on the shelf....
Why not make the "popular" shoes/colorways more easily available to the masses, instead of the
weak shoes that nobody wants? Or the CDP's where people only want 1 of the shoes?
JB needs to make the nubuck 12's, white/red 12's, Spacejam 11's(all patent leather 11's for that matter)
GENERAL RELEASES with plenty of restockings to the stores....that is what people want, why won't
they give it to us? if they wanted OUR MONEY, these are the things they should do, but
JB wants us to give OUR MONEY to RESELLERS who flip the kicks for profit....JB coulda had our
money if they were to give us what we want
sorry for the rant but its been getting out of hand

Back
Top Bottom