#todayskidswillneverknow

Funcoland, where kids learn how a pawnshop works

Before it closed I went there to sell my snes

Dumb employee didn't know how to set it up. There was no av cables

So i ended up keeping it. Blessing in disguise. I still got it and it works

Got that sf2 and killer instinct on deck

Back than places like NY and LA seemed like far off places and you had to read a book to see pics. Now a days u just load up google

Crazy how every one of those pictures was literally on point! #flashbacks #tears #neverforget

I came to the realization..

That these Generation Z kids will be doing the exact same thing when they reach an adult age.

Mocking Generation Z^2 for what they currently have.

I accept the fact that im just getting old(er). Im actually still pretty damn young
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I came to the realization..

That these Generation Z kids will be doing the exact same thing when they reach an adult age.

Mocking Generation Z^2 for what they currently have.

I accept the fact that im just getting old(er). Im actually still pretty damn young :lol:  

What the hell will they say?
Man when I was a kid we had to walk under sunlight to get to our cars

Everybodies favorite wrestler

Who's next?
Personally, gotta give it to the true GOAT

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-8-600x446.jpg

These dudes look the exact same, if you're confused my pic is Stone Cold Steve Austin, his is Steve Goldberg. I think it was Steve. Don't remember.

Last edited:
Can't front. I remember getting that frost housing and Dipset Anthem as my ringtone and thought I was the hottest dude of all time
laugh.gif
I sold my camera phone to get a nextel smh...I had it for a few weeks and traded to get my phone back lol

Definitely had this as my ringtone tho

I remember back in the 90's me and some patnas would be walkin home from school, put our money together to get a bag of dorritos from the corner store- open it and put chili amd cheese in it before the dude would yell at us.

We might have known a dude or / that had a sega but everyone wanted to post up at the park or roll deep on bikes and see what the girls were soin or just act a fool.

Back
Top Bottom