Tom Brady - NFL COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR

This is a QBs league no matter what Caddy did they would have given it to Brady.

the AP is a joke, should have went to Vince or Caddillac easily. Not saying Brady didn't deserve it, but they are so quick to jump on the most popularplayers nuts and give them the award it is sickening.

The four top vote getters are all deserving? I will say Favre deserved a vote or two from his horrid NYJ performance.

Hater checking in...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Had to find a way to give him something huh
smh.gif

still cant believe i missed the big !*$ chart that said 14 votes for caddy
laugh.gif

i was seriously like, dude didn't get a vote and people are saying he got robbed?
smh.gif

even in a down year, we still find a way to get people to hate us
pimp.gif
......congrats to Brady

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

even in a down year, we still find a way to get people to hate us
pimp.gif
......congrats to Brady
laugh.gif
comes with the territory bro...i love it tho

VY had my vote. This is like giving Comeback Player of the Year to Palomalu.

In the sense that you know Palomalu and Brady are great players, they were just injured a season ago
and didn't get the production they normally do.

VY actually proved he COULD play again. Big difference in my eyes.

Why should vy or Ced win it? I mean coming back from been hurt is one thing coming back from warming the Bench cause you where a bum is another

Originally Posted by AG 47

VY had my vote. This is like giving Comeback Player of the Year to Palomalu.

In the sense that you know Palomalu and Brady are great players, they were just injured a season ago
and didn't get the production they normally do.

VY actually proved he COULD play again. Big difference in my eyes.

*cosign*

VY's been through alotta !!%#. from the supposed suicide, injury and his mentor McNair being killed to have the season he had. VY opened alotta peopleseyes and proved that he isnt no bust. Brady has already accomplished alot at his position. he does NOT deserve it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom