26% more crit damage
been trying to get this roll on my vector for like a week now, you blessed

Completed my first challenge mode :pimp:
Copped the Black Market AK-74 and got a great roll on the first craft :pimp:
18% armor destruction value
24% more headshot damage
26% more crit damage
View media item 1970995

That's a great roll, must be nice. Thinking of crafting a couple of high end BM AKs and Vector to get a good roll, but high end parts is low at the moment, :\

Last edited:
This AK wrecks everything :x
What are the ideal rolls y'all are looking for in the Vector or other SMGs?
Mine currently has missing health segments do x% increased damage (+9.50% for 1 segment, +23% for 2 missing segments), critical hits heal me for 3% of damage dealt and 26% more crit damage. Pretty satisfied with that but after getting this AK I think I can do a lot better

That's a great roll, must be nice. Thinking of crafting a couple of high end BM AKs and Vector to get a good roll, but high end parts is low at the moment, :\
Do the Hutch loot exploit on the first mission for a bit and you'll get loads of parts (and phoenix credits) in very little time.

Last edited:
Mine currently has missing health segments do x% increased damage (+9.50% for 1 segment, +23% for 2 missing segments), critical hits heal me for 3% of damage dealt and 26% more crit damage. Pretty satisfied with that but after getting this AK I think I can do a lot better
deadly, destructive, increase crit chance or something dealing wit crit.

Grinded like 500+ Pheonix credits yesterday running those challenge modes. I'm going to be surprised if they dont patch the 8 man groups ASAP because it takes like 7 minutes tops to run some of those challenge modes.

Crit damage x Headshot damage x More damage when within 10 meters

is what I want

Do the Hutch loot exploit on the first mission for a bit and you'll get loads of parts (and phoenix credits) in very little time.

Just saw vids of this and i just might. Good looking.

This AK wrecks everything
sick.gif

Lol nah chill man that roll you have is a blessing

Im scared to even buy this blueprint today 
laugh.gif

Leveled to 28 last night...Almost there. And it'll be time to die in the DZ lol

Is the game good guys? Let me know if i should cop

It's not for everybody, but if you played and enjoyed Destiny or third person shooters then you'd like this.

Anyone have any leads on where to find a good shotgun?

Just gotta grind DZ. Gotta purple Military M870 with about 60k+ DMG and 50k+ DPS, doesn't have the highest DMG, but it's the highest i've been able to grind for. Now i'm just waiting on better mods to drop so i can use it.

Last edited:
Yea, that M1A is vicious. If your headshot game is on point, even better.

I stepped into the DZ dolo a few days ago to get my feet wet and got washed by some cleaners and rushers :lol: 1 hit w/ a shotty had me feelin like Ace Boogie. I respawned and left that alone :lol:

Last edited:
M1A with balanced is extremely OP
The reticule barely budges and you can just spray as fast as you can and still hit 99% on target.
Mine has balanced and 24% moreheadshot damage. :pimp:
Only downside is it's not a first wave M1A so there's no grip attachment slot.

Last edited:
We were in the DZ last night and my friend caught another Mida

Since it was his extra one he was gonna let me take it off him. So right before the extraction came, i left teh FT and went rogue and shot him down

Then my other boy on my team stabbed me in the back and dropped me and took the Mida. In the middle of respawning the chopper came adn he secured it 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really wanna join a random group and go rogue on their *** one day after they got a bunch of good stuff. Just need to get my gear up first :lol:

We were in the DZ last night and my friend caught another Mida

Since it was his extra one he was gonna let me take it off him. So right before the extraction came, i left teh FT and went rogue and shot him down

Then my other boy on my team stabbed me in the back and dropped me and took the Mida. In the middle of respawning the chopper came adn he secured it 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SONNNN 
roll.gif

roll.gif
 trust nobodyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom