Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

u buggin. ill never let my skill power get that low. being well rounded >>>>>>

(btw my primary DPS is that low because I always take all attachments off during a comparison)

Last edited:
Y'all pick up the light blue skin yesterday? Skin :pimp:, bought 3 of them joints cause Crip.

whos gonna be on in an hour? gotta grind to get better gear since theres gonna be a "par" to play the incursion DLC

u buggin. ill never let my skill power get that low. being well rounded >>>>>>

(btw my primary DPS is that low because I always take all attachments off during a comparison)
even wit them attachments on its still low, and no need for electronics. even if being support

I'll probably drop my firearms a lil for more hp. never dropping below 65 mitigation tho. that really does make a diff, every percent

Last edited:
Man, looking at all that gold gear... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I still have a ways to go! 

I'll probably drop my firearms a lil for more hp. never dropping below 65 mitigation tho. that really does make a diff, every percent
Shortly after this pic I crafted a new holster and armor and got myself up to a good level now. Reckless on armor is the best talent right now, along with rejuvenation on masks. Nothin like having 75% mitigation and a constant 2% healing. :pimp:

Last edited:
Just did the Police Academy trick for the first time... didn't get anything good though.  Oh well. 

Shortly after this pic I crafted a new holster and armor and got myself up to a good level now. Reckless on armor is the best talent right now, along with rejuvenation on masks. Nothin like having 75% mitigation and a constant 2% healing. :pimp:
my thing with the chest talent is that if you're already at 4640arm,theres no point in having it boost you to 6k cuz of the percentage cap but... all the other chest talents suuuuuck. I just use the heal skill recharge one for ammo station since I run a high rpm vector and it helps recharge Plus recharge faster when it heals others. that's why I don't use electronics, like I said it's pointless :lol:
in need of a good mask for that rejuvenation. I always get that's stats and not the talent or vice versa :/

my thing with the chest talent is that if you're already at 4640arm,theres no point in having it boost you to 6k cuz of the percentage cap but... all the other chest talents suuuuuck. I just use the heal skill recharge one for ammo station since I run a high rpm vector and it helps recharge Plus recharge faster when it heals others. that's why I don't use electronics, like I said it's pointless :lol:
in need of a good mask for that rejuvenation. I always get that's stats and not the talent or vice versa :/
Reckless is bugged right now where instead of making you take 10% more damage, you take 10% less while having the damage boost. you can actually get your mitigation up to 75% with that talent.

3 solid pink spray dropped for me tonight,
pimp.gif
damn b

Might do some lexington tonight lol i need 2 more

Well one, since my HE side arm wont let me apply a skin

Reckless is bugged right now where instead of making you take 10% more damage, you take 10% less while having the damage boost. you can actually get your mitigation up to 75% with that talent.
Oooooh really now?
Idk don't feel like spending the d tech on somethin thatll get fixed tho

What's good fam

Just copped yesterday

Any guns or armor I should get now?

I just got all 3 wings online btw

Rehabilitated talent skill is cheese, bro. If you're running a tank build and you have this talent on your mask, you're indestructible. I hope they don't patch this.

Rehabilitated talent skill is cheese, bro. If you're running a tank build and you have this talent on your mask, you're indestructible. I hope they don't patch this.
I got the rehabilitation skill on a mask last night and had some fun in the DZ. Still only got purple gear.

I met a lot of people who thought that too, until they melted to my vector. :lol:
They're all high and mighty till they lose 20% of their health a shot. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got a First Wave M1A from hornet during my daily challenge. I dont have to worry about that again. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom