Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Nice... what are your Vector stats?  I'm still rockin' blue weapons... 
tired.gif

Did the Lexington Event Center mission last night. Took 2.5 hours to get through it once I got to the last part. I went there not paying attention to it being a lvl 20-23 mission and I'm on lvl 18. My boy joined me after I died like 20 times but he's only lvl 16. :smh: Them guards w/ the LMG's were no joke.

2.5hrs?!  On normal?

On normal b :lol: I was stupid enough to play w/o my glasses. And then I had no real strategy goin into as I wasn't expecting two yellow guards. Also, I'm 2 lvls below the minimum which didn't help. I handled everything up to that point w/ ease, even the 1 guard on the rooftop, but for some reason, them last two kept washing me. I got close a few times but then got hit w/ a grenade.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Man, I was well above some levels before I attempted those specific missions.  

Wish I coulda jumped in! 

That's the second time I did that. 1st time was the 2nd medical mission, I was a lvl 5 and the boss was a 7, that was a lot easier though. But yea man, I was tryna get the barracks opened up in the security wing and didn't wanna grind out doin little side missions for 60pts. Now that I got that done, I can just do those small missions to open up the 200pt wings

I had been running with BM AK and First Wave M1A but recently I've been running AK and Pakhan and it's been interesting. I think I need to up my health playing this way because I'm exposing myself more often to let each of those two beasts sing, whereas with the M1A I could pop in and out of cover more.

I'm almost all yellow I think I have like one purple piece of gear. Once I hit 50 in the DZ (42 now) I'll knock that out.

That's the second time I did that. 1st time was the 2nd medical mission, I was a lvl 5 and the boss was a 7, that was a lot easier though. But yea man, I was tryna get the barracks opened up in the security wing and didn't wanna grind out doin little side missions for 60pts. Now that I got that done, I can just do those small missions to open up the 200pt wings
side missions aren't all bad...  you can get purple blueprints from some of them

side missions aren't all bad...  you can get purple blueprints from some of them

Yea, I know that but trying to unlock the 1000pt wings them side missions won't cut it :lol:. You'll be there all day trying to get that 1000

I just crafted a gun... but it didn't show up in my inventory!!! They took my money and I got nothing!!! 
mean.gif

Tried doing the Challenge Mode in the Russian Consulate last night. Kept getting wiped in the server room. It was so frustrating.

Ended up running Lincoln Tunnel challenge and got a high-end chest piece to go along with the high-end knee pads lol.

I need stronger guns =(

Yea, I need to start crafting but I don't have any purple weapon blueprints so I've been holding off. I even have $24k but hesitant about buying since I'm not at lvl 30 and don't wanna squander my dough.

Was it a sidearm? I have crafted a couple I thought would be regular guns that turned out to be sidearms. 
Phew... I restarted the game and it's there now... glitchy.

But no, it was an assault rifle.  

I just spent the last 10 mins crafting all my green parts into blue parts.  Wish there was a batch-method. 

Back
Top Bottom