Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I dropped 24k on a purple gun and crafted another :lol: weapon is a beast for now though. Only level 21

Hey big spender :lol:

I had an opportunity to buy a purple lvl 16 M870 for around 10k. had 11k DMG, should've pulled the trigger.

Anybody know what the resell value is on the purple guns?

Dont buy anything until you hit 30.

Waste of credits, you'll replace anything you buy in like 2 levels.

Yeah it really isn't worth it I just wanted some purple in my life lol

After level 30 purple will be so common you'll be like "Meh, another purple!". Even now when yellow drops its more exciting to see the yellow beam of light than to see what the stats really are of what it is. Cause most likely when you're already crafting yellows whatever you pick up isn't going to be better, unless its a weapon you can't craft.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

After level 30 purple will be so common you'll be like "Meh, another purple!". Even now when yellow drops its more exciting to see the yellow beam of light than to see what the stats really are of what it is. Cause most likely when you're already crafting yellows whatever you pick up isn't going to be better, unless its a weapon you can't craft.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
pretty much

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
laugh.gif
 I'm still at that "excited for purple" stage cuz rarely get yellows... but I ended up meh-ing so many purple items cuz it's stuff I rarely use... pistols, shotgus, etc.  Oh well. 

So purps drop at level 30, when you kill random dudes?

Also can you take a level 15 gun and make it better , not sure if I should hoard weapons or just keep dismantling

I dismantle everything that isn't purple and better than the guns I have at this point.

Is the season pass worth buying? Or should I wait for more news?

Last edited:
I fell through a rooftop and was kicked out of a daily last night. 

I hope they fix these issues.

Is the Season Pass worth buying? I mean, if you see yourself investing time into the game then, yes. I think so. 

They have the free Incursions coming April 12th and something else will drop about next month or June for Season Pass owners. Sounds like its worth it if they keep updating the game with new content that keeps people interested.

These maintenance times suck. I get home from work around 11:30-11:45 and can't play :\

Last edited:
Need a good HE pistol, man, but something i can use a skin on. Any suggestions?

Anybody on a level in the early 20s? My boy left me and i need somebody around my level to run with on ps4

Watched a bit of the Warren Gate Challenge mission gameplay... hellll no!  
laugh.gif

Wave after wave of Lvl32 elite bad guys... and that was just at the front gate!  

No way I'd survive that! 
eyes.gif

I've only strolled around the first street n DZ01 solo!  No point in engaging the Elites cuz even if I take them down, I probably won't survive the extraction! 

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
yea

I dont even pick purple up anymore in DZ

Back
Top Bottom