Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

You can also farm around the map for crafting materials. Each spot respawns in 2 hours of real life time. Sometimes the chests will give out HE material too. Won't be anyone in the DZ till next week since everyone trying to convert their blues to HE :lol:

This will actually make dailies worthwhile since we receive HE crafting material too.

You can also farm around the map for crafting materials. Each spot respawns in 2 hours of real life time. Sometimes the chests will give out HE material too. Won't be anyone in the DZ till next week since everyone trying to convert their blues to HE :lol:

This will actually make dailies worthwhile since we receive HE crafting material too.
dailies are still pointless, best to farm challenging on Lexington. but you get more mats in the DZ.

Looks like I will be farming my greens and blues to HE.

I might as well since I'm at lvl 30.

This game is addicting. Anyone on XB1 want to farm the DZ 05-06 areas tonight add me on XBL gt: yaysonn

Today's patch notes for upcoming 1.1 update, http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

MORE HIGH-END ITEMS

From now on killing a named NPC will grant you a guaranteed High-End drop! That’s right, you will now always get a High-End item from killing a named NPC of level 30+.

The gear score of said High-End will be determined by the level of the NPC. For example, a level 30 named will guarantee a gear score 163 High-End. With so much more High-End drops, you’ll quickly notice that crafting High-End items, while more expensive, will not necessarily be much more complicated. To make sure that crafting remains a viable alternative, we will also increase drop rates of Division Tech materials to 40% on level 32 named enemies in the Dark Zone.

New drop tables have been designed to grant you just enough control to focus your efforts on specific NPCs, depending on your need. Each named NPC will now have more chances to grant a specific type of High-End item. By discovering the specificities of each named NPC, you will quickly learn which ones you should focus on in order to obtain specific items.

CRAFTING AS AN ALTERNATIVE

You have already seen the changes that will be brought to crafting, but let’s go through them in more details here. Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

• 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
  • 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
  • 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
  • Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:
  • Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
  • Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2
  • By changing the conversion rates, we will encourage players to use their low level materials while they are leveling up, instead of saving them until they reach level 30. It will also bring more decision making between selling and deconstructing low quality items. Most High-End materials should come from deconstructing High-End items, and not deconstructing lower quality items to then convert these materials into High-End ones. Similarly, lowering yields when deconstructing items will also lower the efficiency of items farming.

Once again, we want you to consider deconstructing and material converting as an alternative when you get an item that doesn’t contribute to your build, and not the main mean to develop your build as a whole.

Whoever just let me piggyback off of them in the DZ thank you :lol: got some pretty good stuff out of it.

Last edited:
With the latest news info about HE drops, the Dark Zone just got more real. Every extraction point is going to be on and poppin. Watch your 6 fellas.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Will it, though? Won't it be easier to just farm elites rather than risk rogue status?
Imagine a group that just grinded out 20-30 minutes on multiple bosses and meet another group at an extraction point. It will get edgy because you don't know who's farming and who's trying to go rogue and steal items. If your squad is about that life why farm when you can go to an extraction point and wait for a team to extract their loot and just pop em all.

Considering all lvl 30+ named bosses will drop a High End now each player on a farming run will kill anywhere between 3-5 bosses before their inventory is full, and now its a guaranteed high end drop from each boss. So the DZ is gonna be poppin.

Going rogue was never worth it because you didn't know if the person you were killing was gonna drop great gear. Its almost guaranteed now with the update. Going rogue isnt quite worth it but it will save a lot of time now if you want to farm HE items from other players by going rogue.

Last edited:
Ran through DZ alone and joined a random group that seemed to just run around. Ended up crossing paths with a rogue group and they killed us. Multiple times.

If anyone is running DZ tonight, can I run with you? Hoping to get more drops to improve my gear and hopefully a HE m1a rifle.

@JohnnyRedStorm

Man, that took a while...
laugh.gif

Get anything good?

^Nice. May have to go for the Sentry's call.

Noob question, where do I go to re-roll/re-calibrate my weapons? Am I reading it right that I can do this or do I need to re-build the same weapon?

@JohnnyRedStorm

Man, that took a while... :lol:
Get anything good?
My bad man for being worthless the whole time :lol: I was severely overmatched. I got some ok stuff, but nothing that was really an upgrade over what I had. Got a decent blue gun, but the purples I have in my inventory (got from the DZ) that I can use at level 26 were better so I deconstructed it. Mostly farmed with you for crafting materials.

My bad man for being worthless the whole time
laugh.gif
I was severely overmatched. I got some ok stuff, but nothing that was really an upgrade over what I had. Got a decent blue gun, but the purples I have in my inventory (got from the DZ) that I can use at level 26 were better so I deconstructed it. Mostly farmed with you for crafting materials.
laugh.gif
 All good... hey, we eventually got them! [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I crafted most of my stuff too... switched up a few gear-pieces, but nothing spectacular. 

^Nice. May have to go for the Sentry's call.

Noob question, where do I go to re-roll/re-calibrate my weapons? Am I reading it right that I can do this or do I need to re-build the same weapon?

Upstairs in the base u can only re roll armor not guns you would need to rebuild the blueprint on guns and hope u get a good roll. When u re roll your gear price goes up each roll, which is in Phoenix credits

Upstairs in the base u can only re roll armor not guns you would need to rebuild the blueprint on guns and hope u get a good roll. When u re roll your gear price goes up each roll, which is in Phoenix credits
Ahhh okay...Makes sense...Wondering if I should rebuild my Vector.

Do you guys use or like the Liberator or the Black Market AK?

I'm running with a Vector and a purple M1A.

Last edited:
What specs should I want to get on the Vector? I just want it to be super strong lol

Back
Top Bottom