Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Welp.

@TheDivisionGame
Please note that the issue with Daily Hard and Challenging missions will be fixed with the Update deployed on April 12. 1/2

@TheDivisionGame
This means that Daily Hard and Challenging missions will not be available until April 12. We apologize for the inconvenience. 2/2

Guess that means more time to farm at the Police Academy... 

Nothing beating da pink jacket though
My red bubble coat 
nthat.gif

Finally hit 50 in DZ, should i buy level 31 weapons/weapon mods in DZ06 vendor or wait 'til next week? Also, what's a good alternative to a HE BM AK47? I want the HE Aug, but it's only level 30.
Cop that lvl 50 coat b 
smokin.gif
If you give me that Midas,
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nah b
roll.gif

Finally hit 50 in DZ, should i buy level 31 weapons/weapon mods in DZ06 vendor or wait 'til next week? Also, what's a good alternative to a HE BM AK47? I want the HE Aug, but it's only level 30.
Cop that lvl 50 coat b 
smokin.gif
waste, I got both those jackets in the scavenger chest at my base for free.
Man you rich pimp 
nthat.gif

Opposite for me.  Had a purple Socom... later got a purple First Wave (much to my excitement), only to discover that the DMG was 2K lower than my Socom.  Oh well. 

Opposite for me.  Had a purple Socom... later got a purple First Wave (much to my excitement), only to discover that the DMG was 2K lower than my Socom.  Oh well. 

Might be different for purple guns. I'm 4 lvl from finding out. But I've also noticed the different ratings and attributes for the same guns at the same lvl. I've had classic M1As, all the same lvl but different DMG.

Last edited:
Nothing beating da pink jacket though

My red bubble coat :nthat:

Cop that lvl 50 coat b :smokin

If you give me that Midas, :pimp: :nerd:

nah b:rofl:

Cop that lvl 50 coat b :smokin
waste, I got both those jackets in the scavenger chest at my base for free.

Man you rich pimp :nthat:
lol nah the scavenger chest in the security wing. you get free crap outta there

youve gotten 3 ?

i wanna be you when i grow up 
A good M44 easily outclasses this thing, but it is still a good gun to use. The best one i got has Brutal, Deadly, and Prepared, but didnt roll damage as high as I would have liked. Hornet drops a lot of good AR's too if you guys are looking for something thats not an AK. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom