Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Are there new blueprints in the update? One of my friends claims theres now a M1A blueprint available.

I still need to cop the Season Pass. I don't see them releasing a Division game every year so I think it's worth the investment.

870 Pheonix Credits? And then you need all the Mats to make the item lmao looting is definitely the only option now

I just hit lvl 28 or 29 last night, can't remember. But I'll probably grind out some missions today to get as close to 30 as possible. Also want to complete my Base of Operations, I'm at 80% w/ the med wing and 90% w/ the security wing, only got a few 200 pt wings to unlock.
Yeah, bro. Make sure you complete your BoO.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to get better weapons/gear before I can make an impact in Incursion lol.

Decided to focus on DPS, so got some work to do, in terms of getting the right gear for my build.

Also bought the blue prints for some knee pads and the Black Market AK. Very nice...My only issue is that the AK has alot of recoil lol

Last edited:
Don't focus on dps only, focus on critical chance and damage. The incursion recommendation is leve 31 gear

Church vendor is expensive as hell, :wow:. How are the drops so far? Really want to try this already, but i gotta get some studying done for this EIT before i do any type of gaming, :lol:.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to get better weapons/gear before I can make an impact in Incursion lol.

Decided to focus on DPS, so got some work to do, in terms of getting the right gear for my build.

Also bought the blue prints for some knee pads and the Black Market AK. Very nice...My only issue is that the AK has alot of recoil lol
It's possible to get balanced on one. ends up being like a vector basically

Finished the incursion earlier. Took me and my team a while to figure out how to attack it but we beat it at the end and got some gear set pieces.

Takes about 30 mins once you experience most of the waves.

Theres already cheeses for the incursion tho :lol:

Ya incursions is nuts. I now know my gear level is nowhere near where it's supposed to be. The grind continues

I take it back. They fixed all the cheeses and even patched in so challenge mode bosses stopped dropping 4 gold loot :smh:

Back
Top Bottom