Tonight Im gonna further implement my #1 rule: Never ride dirty

seriously I just got worked from NYPD tonight, got out of the job and got stopped by a undercover van, they approached my whip like navy seals told me to lower the windows, then told me to put the keys on the hood and get out, I got out (and closed the door behind me) he searched the !%%# outta me saw my knot of cash but I told him it was from closing the register
got me and my friend to sit in the back of the car, asked me questions why are you here you license is from nj I said work
I kept looking back and said what is he doing he said is their a problem I said yea I never gave consent to search the car and that ticked him off, dude got angry the other cop was like "whats this %#+!!%+ whining about""the laws in nj and ny are different buddy"

basically bs, we went back and forth but at the end I found it better just to shut up and let him search, because he could have been a a-hole and ticket me for the tinted windows, whatever I said search away your not gonna find squat, at the end he goes "hey pal next time you smoke weed in your car, make sure you get the smell out and throw away the roach"

I seriously had to laugh it off, so pathetic how he tried to scare me (I never hotbox my car)

They were all kind and **@+ at the end, after they trashed my whole car floors mats and things everywhere, thats NYPD for ya

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
<=== The feds that *&#%ed you over.

Cliffnotes?

Naw, I read it.
laugh.gif
@ Dude trying to scare you at the end. Would've rolled by the station later and made my boy blow a nice big cloud of chronic out just as we pass it.

Thats NYPD for ya.
my little story isnt as interesting but like 2 years ago me and my boys were at the footlocker in fordham cuz i had to buy some white tees.
so we got out and my pants were sagging and i had my sidekick in my hand. so i ask my friend to hold the phone for me while i fix my belt.
i get my phone back and we walk down like a block then these 2 cops stop us and tell us to go against the wall. one of them asks for my phone looks at it then asks me to enter the unlock code. while im doing this the other cop checks out our ids and @#$%, asks us what school we went to and some other BS. Once they realized it was my phone they stalled and then they let us go. i was so pissed. smfh.

cliffnotes: %$#@ nypd

If you really had a roach, you got off light...they goin hard around here right now, you can get booked for seeds in the ashtray on some "Locked Up Abroad" $#!+...good to hear you aight tho...

Originally Posted by potus2028

If you really had a roach, you got off light...they goin hard around here right now, you can get booked for seeds in the ashtray on some "Locked Up Abroad" $#!+...good to hear you aight tho...
nah I had nothing, my car is completely clean always, thats why I always stress people to come to me, I never go out for a pick up

nypd stops hundreds of these dudes that speak no english though, and get away with some grimey stuff
once you answer their questions straight foward and show them "I aint pass the Bar but I know a lil bit".... they bounce

They check inside your pockets or just pat you down?
I know they can pat you down for weapons, but you can still say that you refuse to give consent to a search in your pockets, car, etc.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They check inside your pockets or just pat you down?
I know they can pat you down for weapons, but you can still say that you refuse to give consent to a search in your pockets, car, etc.

If they feel anything in your pockets weapon related or not they will take it out to be sure. There's really no argument there it will just be brushed aside.

Back
Top Bottom