Tonight Im gonna further implement my #1 rule: Never ride dirty

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

. . . at the end he goes "hey pal next time you smoke weed in your car, make sure you get the smell out and throw away the roach"

i know you say you never hotbox, but did you even burn in the whip??

NYPD ftmfl.

They rolled up on me and my cousin 2 weeks ago...outside my house....in my driveway. wasted 20 min for them to do a background check that came up nil.

Me and my cuz gave them a the quick smirk when they rolled out empty handed.

seriously I just got worked from NYPD tonight, got out of the job and got stopped by a undercover van, they approached my whip like navy seals told me to lower the windows, then told me to put the keys on the hood and get out, I got out (and closed the door behind me) he searched the !%%# outta me saw my knot of cash but I told him it was from closing the register
got me and my friend to sit in the back of the car, asked me questions why are you here you license is from nj I said work
I kept looking back and said what is he doing he said is their a problem I said yea I never gave consent to search the car and that ticked him off, dude got angry the other cop was like "whats this %#+!!%+ whining about""the laws in nj and ny are different buddy"

basically bs, we went back and forth but at the end I found it better just to shut up and let him search, because he could have been a a-hole and ticket me for the tinted windows, whatever I said search away your not gonna find squat, at the end he goes "hey pal next time you smoke weed in your car, make sure you get the smell out and throw away the roach"

I seriously had to laugh it off, so pathetic how he tried to scare me (I never hotbox my car)

They were all kind and **@+ at the end, after they trashed my whole car floors mats and things everywhere, thats NYPD for ya
bwuar.gif

I remember dude putting me in the back of the car for a bs noise violation

dude went in my trunk and unscrewed my subs from the box to look for "drugs"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I remember dude putting me in the back of the car for a bs noise violation

dude went in my trunk and unscrewed my subs from the box to look for "drugs"
smh.gif
LMAO WHAT THE %#$$

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Would've rolled by the station later and made my boy blow a nice big cloud of chronic out just as we pass it.

indifferent.gif
No you wouldn't.

Got stopped 2 weeks ago while in the city on some BS. %#%+ the NYPD.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

seriously I just got worked from NYPD tonight, got out of the job and got stopped by a undercover van, they approached my whip like navy seals told me to lower the windows, then told me to put the keys on the hood and get out, I got out (and closed the door behind me) he searched the !%%# outta me saw my knot of cash but I told him it was from closing the register
got me and my friend to sit in the back of the car, asked me questions why are you here you license is from nj I said work
I kept looking back and said what is he doing he said is their a problem I said yea I never gave consent to search the car and that ticked him off, dude got angry the other cop was like "whats this %#+!!%+ whining about""the laws in nj and ny are different buddy"

basically bs, we went back and forth but at the end I found it better just to shut up and let him search, because he could have been a a-hole and ticket me for the tinted windows, whatever I said search away your not gonna find squat, at the end he goes "hey pal next time you smoke weed in your car, make sure you get the smell out and throw away the roach"

I seriously had to laugh it off, so pathetic how he tried to scare me (I never hotbox my car)

They were all kind and **@+ at the end, after they trashed my whole car floors mats and things everywhere, thats NYPD for ya
bwuar.gif
You're corny.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

bwuar.gif
laugh.gif
Crank's favorite GIF as of late.

Glad to hear things were ok. Smart to bite your tongue, props.

You should've gotten their badge numbers. Me and my dad got a cop suspended a few years back because he stopped us for no reason (we beat him in court). Dude went through my backpack like three times even though I told him multiple times that I just came from work and all I had was a uniform in there.
laugh.gif

pssh, next time i get stopped and i KNOW im clean imma refuse a search...tell them dudes to bring da dogs if they want.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh, next time i get stopped and i KNOW im clean imma refuse a search...tell them dudes to bring da dogs if they want.

stopped? you dont even drive. stopped on your bmx?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

laugh.gif

but on the real, don't people know to just shut up to cops?  If you're clean and got nothing to worry about, just let them do what they gonna do and you'll be out a lot sooner than if you start mouthing to them.  You're really only wasting your time.  But yeah, cops are some of the biggest pieces of %%!* out there, for real

NTers stay in vain lookin for da lulz
grin.gif

yes i do drive sir.....just cuz i enjoy my BMX don't mean i don't have a driver's license and access to cars.

NTers stay in vain lookin for da lulz
grin.gif

yes i do drive sir.....just cuz i enjoy my BMX don't mean i don't have a driver's license and access to cars.
no hard feelings

JayPesoz wrote
but on the real, don't people know to just shut up to cops?  If you're clean and got nothing to worry about, just let them do what they gonna do and you'll be out a lot sooner than if you start mouthing to them.  You're really only wasting your time.  But yeah, cops are some of the biggest pieces of %%!* out there, for real

so true..

Back
Top Bottom