"Too Asian?" LOL @ Canada

http://www2.macleans.ca/2..._xt=4cdc120ab1877746%2C0

[h1]‘Too Asian’?[/h1]
Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canada

When Alexandra and her friend Rachel, both graduates of Toronto’s Havergal College, an all-girls private school, were deciding which university to go to, they didn’t even bother considering the University of Toronto. “The only people from our school who went to U of T were Asian,

[h1]‘Too Asian’?[/h1]
Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canada

When Alexandra and her friend Rachel, both graduates of Toronto’s Havergal College, an all-girls private school, were deciding which university to go to, they didn’t even bother considering the University of Toronto. “The only people from our school who went to U of T were Asian,

OP did you even read the article? it's been in america for a while but just silenced in canada..

"Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canada"

"....a debate that’s been more or less out in the open in the U.S. for years but remains muted here."

"...“too Asian.

OP did you even read the article? it's been in america for a while but just silenced in canada..

"Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canada"

"....a debate that’s been more or less out in the open in the U.S. for years but remains muted here."

"...“too Asian.

^
laugh.gif
Yo that's @!!$+$ up on so many levels.

My school have too many Asians as well. There chill spot is the library. Lol. Their faces appear right next to the word "work ethic." I
am glad to have them around.

My school have too many Asians as well. There chill spot is the library. Lol. Their faces appear right next to the word "work ethic." I

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

[h1]‘Too Asian’?[/h1]
Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to CanadaWhen Alexandra and her friend Rachel, both graduates of Toronto’s Havergal College, an all-girls private school, were deciding which university to go to, they didn’t even bother considering the University of Toronto. “The only people from our school who went to U of T were Asian,

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

[h1]‘Too Asian’?[/h1]
Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to CanadaWhen Alexandra and her friend Rachel, both graduates of Toronto’s Havergal College, an all-girls private school, were deciding which university to go to, they didn’t even bother considering the University of Toronto. “The only people from our school who went to U of T were Asian,

HigherGround wrote:

So how do you gauge when you have "too many" of one ethnic group? What's the benchmark?

HigherGround wrote:

So how do you gauge when you have "too many" of one ethnic group? What's the benchmark?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

HigherGround wrote:

When all the dudes in the class are Asian with the exception of the teacher.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

HigherGround wrote:

When all the dudes in the class are Asian with the exception of the teacher.

the toronto star newspaper had a similar article smh
on another note, I'm asian and i go to the University of Toronto
roll.gif
x
pimp.gif

as far as demographics go, it's pretty asian. engineering, life science, math/stats/compsci and commerce are all dominated heavily by asians.

i remember there was one time i was writing a stats final in a large hall where there were 2 other finals being written, religion and poli sci (i think). i didnt even have to ask

where I was supposed to sit, I see a flood of white people, another flood of white people, and then asians with a serious face and pens ready to write the exam
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom