top 10 most racist cartoon moments

Originally Posted by ricky409

warning... these are not to spark up a debate about how blacks are subjected in the media...
SURE you weren't
grin.gif

I don't find any of these 1% funny.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

ol' sensitive %%* generation we're in.... 
grin.gif

had david chappelle done any of those live it would've been fine.

i seen every single one of those episodes when i was a kid too.
Cartoons=/= Comedy Central
yet south park is a cartoon doing da same thing, on guess what....wait for.........comedy central
grin.gif
laugh.gif
True, but it'll still fall under the latter category unless you think 1960's Betty Boop uses the same concepts/jokes. You knew what I meant.
Do I really need to elaborate on the differences of demographics the cartoons in the video had in comparison to Dave Chappelle?

ol' sensitive %%* generation we're in.... 
grin.gif

had david chappelle done any of those live it would've been fine.

i seen every single one of those episodes when i was a kid too.
yet south park is a cartoon doing da same thing, on guess what....wait for.........comedy central
grin.gif
laugh.gif
True, but it'll still fall under the latter category unless you think 1960's Betty Boop uses the same concepts/jokes. You knew what I meant.
Do I really need to elaborate on the differences of demographics the cartoons in the video had in comparison to Dave Chappelle?

Originally Posted by JBug88

Kids don't watch these cartoons and make racist assumptions about them. They watch these cartoons and see Peter Pan get kissed by a girl and say "eww" or they watch a character get shot and they laugh.
if your kids are becoming racist from watching cartoons, you failed as a parent..
QFT

Originally Posted by JBug88

Kids don't watch these cartoons and make racist assumptions about them. They watch these cartoons and see Peter Pan get kissed by a girl and say "eww" or they watch a character get shot and they laugh.
if your kids are becoming racist from watching cartoons, you failed as a parent..
QFT

i'll explain for those that are ignorant:

10. siamese cats with exaggerated asian features and buck teeth (asian stereotype) speaking in a stereotypical "asian accent." singing over stereotypical asian music.
9. jim crow and all the crows are supposed to be black. they speak in terrible english and the song they sing is full of it. i be done seen. please.
8. the betty boop one should be obvious. its bigger than feeding the baby watermelon and him/her crying hi-de-ho. stereotypical exaggerated big lips, wide eyes, monkey like features, black skin.
7. the monkey is black (sorta reaching but sorta not)
6. the asian person has extra exaggerated features, talks in a stupid stereotypical "asian accent" and the title has "*** (which is derogatory)" in it. it should be obvious. oh and that typical asian music.
5. typical broken english mexican accent thing, typical sombreros on typical mexican stereotype characters. also slowpoke was a stereotypical lazy mexican, if you remember the cartoons he was in.
4. see numbers 10 and 6 except add martial arts and bowing stereotypes.
3. "how" and the hand over the mouth thing should be obvious to ppl that saw this movie.
2. the whole torn clothes and don't beat me massa coming from a brown bugs bunny thing should be obvious.
1. i say numba whoan should be plain obvious na. i said is you dat stupid that you cain't tell whoats bad bout numba whoan?

i'm surprised that ppl didn't "get" ALL of these. and yes i saw these as a kid and it was racist then and its racist now. just because you might not have gotten it doesn't mean that others didn't and it doesn't justify what went on in these cartoon shorts at all.

10. siamese cats with exaggerated asian features and buck teeth (asian stereotype) speaking in a stereotypical "asian accent." singing over stereotypical asian music.
9. jim crow and all the crows are supposed to be black. they speak in terrible english and the song they sing is full of it. i be done seen. please.
8. the betty boop one should be obvious. its bigger than feeding the baby watermelon and him/her crying hi-de-ho. stereotypical exaggerated big lips, wide eyes, monkey like features, black skin.
6. the asian person has extra exaggerated features, talks in a stupid stereotypical "asian accent" and the title has "*** (which is derogatory)" in it. it should be obvious. oh and that typical asian music.
5. typical broken english mexican accent thing, typical sombreros on typical mexican stereotype characters. also slowpoke was a stereotypical lazy mexican, if you remember the cartoons he was in.
3. "how" and the hand over the mouth thing should be obvious to ppl that saw this movie.
2. the whole torn clothes and don't beat me massa coming from a brown bugs bunny thing should be obvious.
1. i say numba whoan should be plain obvious na. i said is you dat stupid that you cain't tell whoats bad bout numba whoan?

i'm surprised that ppl didn't "get" ALL of these. and yes i saw these as a kid and it was racist then and its racist now. just because you might not have gotten it doesn't mean that others didn't and it doesn't justify what went on in these cartoon shorts at all.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Not to mention the motive behind the ethnically charged material in shows like Chappelle Show versus cartoons intended for children. Let's not forget why he walked away from all that money.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Not to mention the motive behind the ethnically charged material in shows like Chappelle Show versus cartoons intended for children. Let's not forget why he walked away from all that money.

There are worst. There's a Mickey Mouse book where he orders bananas from Africa and insteads get an African! The jungle book thing is explained here. All of the other animals speak in proper, British accents and the monkeys speak horrible, broken English and want to be real people like everyone else. The crows, named Jim Crow, and literally created by hiring some white guys and telling them do your best impression of a black guy. Sebastian Crab from the Little Mermaid talking about how the best thing about the sea is you don't have to have a job. Found it, Mickey Mouse and the Boy Thursday
mickeythursday.jpg

There are worst. There's a Mickey Mouse book where he orders bananas from Africa and insteads get an African! The jungle book thing is explained here. All of the other animals speak in proper, British accents and the monkeys speak horrible, broken English and want to be real people like everyone else. The crows, named Jim Crow, and literally created by hiring some white guys and telling them do your best impression of a black guy. Sebastian Crab from the Little Mermaid talking about how the best thing about the sea is you don't have to have a job. Found it, Mickey Mouse and the Boy Thursday
mickeythursday.jpg

Originally Posted by debs 168

they got it, fam... i think people was just sayin that so they could give the "black people just overreacting" line...

Originally Posted by debs 168

they got it, fam... i think people was just sayin that so they could give the "black people just overreacting" line...

Back
Top Bottom