Top 100 NFL Draft Prospects

54. John David Booty - QB - 6'3" 210 lbs. - USC

smh.gif

he's not an NFL QB

Illinois looks like a legit to win the big ten next year if Zook can convince Mendenhall of that i think he stays

^nah my dude shad needs to leave..hope the bears get him and replace cedric garbagebinson

Originally Posted by raw120

this list is terrible

and for the sake of the league we better hope new england doesnt have a chance at chris long, dude is going to be a monster if bellichek gets a hold of him.

They will. Seymour and Long would be absurd in the 3-4.

Lavelle Hawkins - 1st day WR pick
He'd better be a first round pick, or at least a second rounder, because he's much better than DeSean Jackson akaThemostoverratedplayerinthelasttenyears.

Vince Hall, Linebacker from Virginia Tech, is really underrated IMO. May not have the ideal height but hes just a monster on the field for what has been one ofthe best defenses in the country during his 4 years at VT.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

the dolphins have a lot of research to do to prepare for the 1 overall selection

Dolphins should pick Dorsey #1 IMO, hes a safe selection and we have two 2nd Round picks to get some offense....

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Lavelle Hawkins - 1st day WR pick
He'd better be a first round pick, or at least a second rounder, because he's much better than DeSean Jackson aka Themostoverratedplayerinthelasttenyears.
Hawkins gets those looks because Jackson is double teamed constantly. But as of late he's been dropping a lot of passes.

i think sedrick ellis from usc is better than dorsey. i have watched dorsey all year and the guy is not a "force" as everyone on espn
claims he is. this dude smells like a courtney brown bust to me.

how the hell did trey brown make that list and bruce davis get left off (unless i just read wrong..kinda skimmed)

bruce could be a killer 3-4 olb

trey gets burned by any receiver he guards and only has so many passes defended because they throw at him 24/7. and on top of that hes one of the most arrogantpeople on the ucla team...he talks trash, but as soon as he gets burned once, hes quiet as all hell as he knows that trend will be repeated. but come practicenext week, he'll be back at it talking *!%$ to the scout team receivers and showing them no respect whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom