Top 5 Dead or Alive.

Who are your top five dead or alive? This is an age old question but one that the debate about never gets old.  Also, who in the game today that's up and coming has a chance to maybe one day be in that conversation?

Not saying these are the G.O.A.T's, just my favs and the list is in order.

Pac
BIG
Jay
Em
Scarface

S/O DMX

Olga kurylenko
halle bwrry
monica belucci
that girl tyrese was smashin in baby boy
laura london

Lily thai H.Mention

My bad I thought this was in general..............

Music:
Dipset
Lox
Bone Thugs
Nas
Pun

The three groups make up about 98 percent of my playlist. They may not be the BEST but they are most important to me

Last edited:
For today that could possibly be top 5..........I dont listen to alot of J.Cole but I think he can spit when he aint being a walking narcoleptic. But to answer your question....NO NEW ARTISTS. dont se too many lastin more than 5years from now

For today that could possibly be top 5..........I dont listen to alot of J.Cole but I think he can spit when he aint being a walking narcoleptic. But to answer your question....NO NEW ARTISTS. dont se too many lastin more than 5years from now

No Order

Jay Z

Kanye

Old Jeezy

Jay Electronica

Eminem

S/O Tupac and Pimp C.

But we can't forget Lil Wayne early 09 and before. Dude was an AMIMAL, seriously on some greatest of all time shi*.

He fell off hard though. 

Nas
Pac
BIG
Jay-Z

and currently:

Kendrick Lamar

Top 4 always stay the same for me...5 is constantly changing based on the week :lol: (Kendrick has held it down for a WHILE though :pimp:)

Last edited:
My top five favorite not who I think is the best
Nas
Lupe
Big KRIT
ATCQ
J. Cole

I feel like I'm forgetting someone

2pac2.jpg

nas_mic.jpg

notorious_chris_618322_600preview1.jpg

cube-mic.jpg

eminem-picture.jpg

Pac
Big
Nas
Jay
Em

Honorable mention to Kanye & Ice Cube. Probably forgetting some others.

Eminem might be the best all around rapper of all time. Meaning that every aspect of hip hop this dude was good at. There is nobody he couldn't hold his on with on a track.

Ems replay value is Horrible. I agree he is NICE! But youd only wanna hear the song a handful of times.

Dudes like a really good comedian. A good comedian always can get your attention by telling great jokes .but u dont wanna hear the same joke over and over and over.

Ems replay value is Horrible. I agree he is NICE! But youd only wanna hear the song a handful of times.

Dudes like a really good comedian. A good comedian always can get your attention by telling great jokes .but u dont wanna hear the same joke over and over and over.

A good comedian? you must be talking about " just lose it" "real slim shady" " my name is" eminem. I'm talking about the...

White America
Cleaning out my closet
Stan
Renegade
The way I am
Sing for the moment
etc... Eminem

and I can listen to the Eminem Show and Marshall Mathers lp rite now in 2012 and they are both still very good.

I'm not saying he's the greatest just that every aspect of hip hop he was good at. From storytelling to flow to even battle rapping he could do it all. Not to many rappers you can say that about.

A good comedian? you must be talking about " just lose it" "real slim shady" " my name is" eminem. I'm talking about the...
White America
Cleaning out my closet
Stan
Renegade
The way I am
Sing for the moment
etc... Eminem
and I can listen to the Eminem Show and Marshall Mathers lp rite now in 2012 and they are both still very good.
I'm not saying he's the greatest just that every aspect of hip hop he was good at. From storytelling to flow to even battle rapping he could do it all. Not to many rappers you can say that about.
:rofl: no i don't think the comedian thing was referring to his comical songs...it was just an analogy
anyway
2Pac

Andre 3000
Jay-Z
BIG
Kanye

that gap is there for a reason :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom