mean.gif
mean.gif

mainstream wise

1. Drake
2. Kendrick
3. Kanye
4. Rick Ross
5. Meek Mill/2 Chainz

only mess with some songs from Meek but i don't listen to 2 Chainz aside from some of his verses.

Top 5 Mainstream (Currently)

1) Kendrick Lamar
2) A$AP Rocky
3) 2Chainz
4) Kanye West
5) Drake

Top 5 Personal Faves (Currently)

1) Big KRIT
2) Juicy J
3) SpaceGhostPurrp
4) Jody Highroller
5) Kendrick Lamar

top 5(in my car) - 1 chief keef 2 future 3 rocko 4 young scooter 5 trinidad james

top 5(in my head phones) 1 fabulous 2 kendrick lamar 3 wiz khalifa 4 nas 5 big pun

f yo rules

Depends on what you're basing it on.  Lyrics? Popularity? Flow?

My current five:

Game (His ear for beats is top notch.  Gutter flow when he wants.  Easily adaptable to different style of beats.  Lyrics are above average)

Problem (Funky word play.  Westcoast beats, Flow is effortlessly)

K. Dot (Pre GKMC, he was raw talent.  Lyrics are/were dope)

Schoolboy Q (Flow.  Party vibe.  Decent lyrics)

Ab Soul (Lyrically, he's prob tied w/ K. Dot if not better.  Has his own style)

Tough to put it down to just five.  Been listening alot to Pusha lately.  Hopefully his tape delivers.  Kanye is another one that is up there.

My five isn't based on lyrics alone.  It's a combo of beat selection, flow, lyrics.

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan

Dylan
naw but seriously
Dylan
Wiz
Game
Ross
Kendrick

Really can't grasp how people keep coming up with these lists.. it's ALL OPINION!

2 Chainz in not better or worse than Jay Z, Riff Raff isn't a better or worse artist than Kendrick...it's all about who appeals more to YOUR taste
mean.gif

But to answer your question, my pers top five for the past few years been:

DOOM

Sean Price

AZ

Gucci Mane

Gunplay

Listening to music is a personal experience, so if one relates more to 2 Chainz lyrics because they're closer to that listeners' personal life and experiences, then i don't see why one couldn't rank 2 Chainz above Jay Z (for example), especially since there's no definite rankings table in hip hop..

Listening to music is a personal experience, so if one relates more to 2 Chainz lyrics because they're closer to that listeners' personal life and experiences, then i don't see why one couldn't rank 2 Chainz above Jay Z (for example), especially since there's no definite rankings table in hip hop..

:rofl: at the thought of 2 Chainz lyrics relating to personal life and experiences.

Currently in rotation
A$AP
Joey Bad*****
Kendrick
Game (i hate him but Jesus Piece is fire)
Hov (always)

What I listen to da most
Kanye for listening to something all around greatness
Lupe for inspiration mentally

Nas for that classic feel
Jeezy for getting pumped
Guccifor feeling dumb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom