Top 5 Teams In Baseball

AM 1.....the hell is up with the Cards, have they even attempted to do anything since they won their ring, why waste the prime yrs of a player such as Pujols?At least Carpenter should be healthy (Mulder is a whole other issue).

I heard Eckstein is gone as well (probably old news but I havent been up on it).

I'm sorry but the Cards are garbage. AM 1 I'm sure you'll spin it to 'we're the underdogs' as a Cards fan but if the Cubs do what theygotta do they should run away with the division.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm sorry but the Cards are garbage. AM 1 I'm sure you'll spin it to 'we're the underdogs' as a Cards fan but if the Cubs do what they gotta do they should run away with the division.
Pretty Much....They already have 2 juiced up losers in Glaus and Puroids
laugh.gif
and a reject in Izturis who can't hit a lick

Did the Dodgers make any big moves so far?
- Signed Andruw Jones 2 yr deal.
- Signed Hiroki Kuroda, Japanese pitcher.
- Got rid of Grady Little, brought in Torre and part of his staff.

I think we made smaller moves that will in turn cause a positive impact from the beginning of the season. For one, James Loney will start at first base fromOpening Day contrary to almost mid-way through the season last year. We let go of players like Saenz and his .191 average. We moved Pierre out of center tohopefully the bench but it looks like LF now.

It's a long season, 162 games, and there's many factors that dictate how the season for each team will go. I'd rather finish out the year strongand be a top 3-5 team in the ML rather than a top 5 ranked team before Spring Training.

Go Dodgers!

laugh.gif
@ Cubs fans already starting %+@!, crossing out the Cards
tired.gif
get ready for another 100 years losers!
Damn FB......its gonna be like that huh ?
laugh.gif

The crossing out wasn't meant as an insult. I just felt that your statement applied to the Cubs this year more than it would to the Cards....butyes...I'm ready for the season and the Central Thread......

and the Cardinals do suck

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

AM 1.....the hell is up with the Cards, have they even attempted to do anything since they won their ring, why waste the prime yrs of a player such as Pujols? At least Carpenter should be healthy (Mulder is a whole other issue).

I heard Eckstein is gone as well (probably old news but I havent been up on it).

Pretty much our lame +%% owner has been pulling some real #*$*% moves since we lost back in 2004. The 2005 season was momentum that finally ran out of steamonce the Astros turned it on at the end of the season. The 2006 team was a team of destiny and probably our last good team for quite some time. Unless Dewittgets ran over by a bus, St. Louis is going to relinquish in mediocrity for quite some time :smh: I am really surprised LaRussa stuck around after Walt bailed.

24 K B 8 wrote

laugh.gif
You're so clever
a1d3541bce3fe52c4e680d5f1e49d7fad212a97.gif

I'm sorry but the Cards are garbage. AM 1 I'm sure you'll spin it to 'we're the underdogs' as a Cards fan but if the Cubs do what they gotta do they should run away with the division.

I am not gonna try to spin anything. We are down and out right now, but you pull for a team that drops a quarter of a billion dollars each year and stillcan't win %##%. Come at me when you're squad manages to buy/win a World Series again
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The crossing out wasn't meant as an insult. I just felt that your statement applied to the Cubs this year more than it would to the Cards....but yes...I'm ready for the season and the Central Thread......

It's on and poppin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

laugh.gif
You're so clever
a1d3541bce3fe52c4e680d5f1e49d7fad212a97.gif

I am not gonna try to spin anything. We are down and out right now, but you pull for a team that drops a quarter of a billion dollars each year and still can't win *@$+. Come at me when you're squad manages to buy/win a World Series again
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The crossing out wasn't meant as an insult. I just felt that your statement applied to the Cubs this year more than it would to the Cards....but yes...I'm ready for the season and the Central Thread......

It's on and poppin
roll.gif

Quit living in the past......Wake up it's 2008 son
laugh.gif

I am not gonna try to spin anything. We are down and out right now, but you pull for a team that drops a quarter of a billion dollars each year and still can't win *@$+. Come at me when you're squad manages to buy/win a World Series again
eyes.gif

o rly?

tired.gif

I'm sure you'd stop being a fan if your squad made the most money and therefore spent the most money. Don't be mad you can't win in the worstdivision in baseball.

What are both of you lames talking about. Son straight talking reckless and he's a Dodgers fan
roll.gif
***** If my memory serves me right, we are the teamthat sends your lousy squad packing when they do manage to a wild card.

And as for you, the Cards have won a ws more recently than the Yanks, so what the hell are you talking about?

What are both of you lames talking about. Son straight talking reckless and he's a Dodgers fan
roll.gif
***** If my memory serves me right, we are the team that sends your lousy squad packing when they do manage to a wild card.

And as for you, the Cards have won a ws more recently than the Yanks, so what the hell are you talking about?

What r u talking about? You got a cheater on your team .....Talkin smack like u know it all
laugh.gif

The Cards belong in the sanitation center along with the rest of the trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

roll.gif
***** If my memory serves me right, we are the team that sends your lousy squad packing when they do manage to a wild card.

What r u talking about? You got a cheater on your team .....Talkin smack like u know it all
laugh.gif

The only one talking out of his !*@ is you, you're a Dodgers fan. You're pulling for the second best team in L.A. Get back at me when you guysactually win a playoff series. Btw
roll.gif
@ that lame sig. You guys gonna weara 20th anniversary patch for that lame Kirk Gibson
eyes.gif
@ saying the Cardsbelong in the sanitation center. You truly represent those clowns that sit in the pavilions, nice car btw
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

roll.gif

laugh.gif

The only one talking out of his %+* is you, you're a Dodgers fan. You're pulling for the second best team in L.A. Get back at me when you guys actually win a playoff series.
We're in 2008....

Cards will never win another title or series again as long as you're breathing son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif

We need to put Joba in the rotation, thats our soft spot

Idk,...i didn't like the idea of him starting when they were talking about it last year.....I say if anything let him pitch a few spring training gamesand see how he is ..... but i would rather him in the pen....when Mo retires he will take over and hopefully be dominant like Mo is.....
I'm alsowaiting to see how Girardi does in his first year...I hope he brings some of the N.L. coaching experience to the team this year...I wanna see some more smallball like steals, hit and runs etc.... (how the damn angels always rape us
grin.gif
).

Hughes and Kennedy will be interesting and fun to watch this year. I wanna see a full, healthy season from Hughes since he got injured once he got going lastyear. He pitched great vs. the Indians out of the pen so hopefully thats a good sign. Will A-Rod have another great year? Posada batting over .300 again? Ithink Cano will have the year everyone was expecting him to hae last year.....I think later in the year we should try to trade Abreau for any starting pitchersthat are available....He just doesn't seem right for the Yankees and we have 4 OFs already....Maybe him of Damon will plat 1B idk...

Damn i can't wait for the season to start
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almost forgot
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

2.Mets/Indians
3.Yankees
4.Angels
5.Tigers
EDIT- Damn i didn't know the hate for the Cardinals was this high on NT
laugh.gif

I'm sorry, but...

st-louis-world-series-bling.jpg

How are people talking reckless when they have their ring, and even if they were a one year wonder....they won more recently than your fav squad (mine aswell).

The Cardinals are there every year... I don't see how anyone could be dissing them. They have a good coach, and they know how to get it done. Word to the2006 Cards.

Well, your not exactly talkin' bad about em.
laugh.gif
(all gravy I like the Sawx, word to hating the same NY team).

But you get the point.

Originally Posted by THIS IS CARTER

i'm a little biased being that i'm a met fan, but here's my top 5

1. Red Sox (Hate 'em but they just won the series and the same teams there)
2. Tigers (Dontrelle and Miggy)
3. Mets (JOHAN)
4. Yankees (Let's see if Joba can start)
5. Indians (C.C. and Carmona are a year older and now have some playoff experience)

swap 2 and 3 and its
pimp.gif
( any body going to the mets home opener?)

super hypbea, i got no problem at all with you swappin 2 and 3, and yes, without a doubt im gonna be there for the last home opener at shea

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
First Born, you are one cold dude.

but after the Cubs, i believe our division is W I D E open. should be fun, can't wait.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
First Born, you are one cold dude.

but after the Cubs, i believe our division is W I D E open. should be fun, can't wait.
glasses.gif

I am going on the record with my prediction with the Reds winning the Central. I know the Cubs will be hovering around first all season, but I see acollapse (as usual) unfolding.
laugh.gif
@ a Dodgers fan ever talking madnessabout the Cardinals. That orginazion has no room to talk (sorry ooIRON MANoo, the only Dodgers fan that's cool) when it comes to recent success.

Back
Top Bottom