Topics that would be on NT if we were back in time Vol. Me and Jesus hung out Today

face82

Banned
You guys know the drill.
laugh.gif

For those that don't, basically post headlines that would appear on NT if we were back in time. Try to post pics to make it more entertaining.

One of my favorites from the last one...

NT I need your prayers my boy Jesus just passed. (UPDATE: HE'S BAAACK!!!!!)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one thing i love about this thread is that it shows which NTers are funny/clever and which ones are failures in the art of comedy.

edit: damn i just scared off a lot of people from posting their failure jokes
frown.gif

All my amoebas check in: Vol

Chick wants me to try Apples

- So I was chillin with a girl Im currently spitting game at. I really don't know if I should call her my girl but weve been messing around the bushesnaked and what not so I guess you can say shes my girl. Sorry fellas no pics (how?) Well a couple of hours ago she offered me some thing illegal and Idon't know if I should eat it. She says it's perfectly fine to eat but the homey told me not to eat that cause it's bat or whatever I wasn'tpaying attention I was just staring at my chicks breasts. So she pulls out an apple and tells me if I want a bite but I said hell no, I don't wanna serveno time messing with illegal goods and all. Now she thinks Im lame cause im scared of the big homie and what not. Was that a b move to pull? If I do eat thatjoint will I get in trouble? If I smash ill post pics yo.....NT what should I do???? please reply asap cause I wanna smash already
pimp.gif

I just ran away from massa's plantation vol. Can I crash at your place?

how do I get these mud stains off my sandals?

S&T: I threw my arm out stoning and unwed mother today, how do I rehab?

NT'S IV OFFICAL HOTTEST CONCUBINE CONTEST- DIRTIUS LISICOUS JUDGING-RULES UPDATE PAPYRUS 2

Back
Top Bottom