Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

NT card guys (or girls)....is this worth anything?

20200527_173757.jpg
20200527_173806.jpg

Yeah I don’t know bro. I got cards and comics stored in boxes. I figured they were worthless due to EBay.
I still deal with comics from time to time and there's still a market for them. Depending on the issue and condition.

You should check out the value for your cards if you ever decide to sell. You may make some good money .

I follow this artist Joshua vides and he’s been posting cards, just realized he must be one of the artists doing it

I got lucky as **** to find out about this really early on and loved the concept. My plan was to collect 6 artist and 6 player sets. Values got so high I had to cash out. Just bought a Rolex with some of the profits today. Feel like I hit the lotto again man. Crazy. :lol:
I dont understand any of this stuff lol. I had a fiend that would bring em by the milk crate as i mentioned before, but i was clueless as to what was worth what. Probably some gems in there :smh:

Thats a dope *** hobby tho

Pics of roley 👀

donruss
NT card guys (or girls)....is this worth anything?

20200527_173757.jpg
20200527_173806.jpg
Not worth much. It is off centered and chipping on the sides. Can't tell if there are scratches on the surface
since its in the top loader. Not worth much. Such a hard set to receive a 10. Believe me, I've sent in a lot of 89 donruss lol

I dont understand any of this stuff lol. I had a fiend that would bring em by the milk crate as i mentioned before, but i was clueless as to what was worth what. Probably some gems in there :smh:

Thats a dope *** hobby tho

Pics of roley 👀
Yo I am not really even a card collector like that. The past few years I been buying graded Griffey rookies (cards I loved as a kid) and other stupid **** like 90s Phil’s players and eagles rookies. But one day back in March I saw a targeted ad on ig for this and it was the saladeen Griffey. Read up on it and loved the concept and the card, so the collector in me thought it cool to build a set. Then the ****ing **** blew the **** up. I love these cards but there comes a point where I love the money.

pic of Rolex (coming from dealer on Friday)
46EC385E-D390-44D4-BD99-ACC26A077D2B.jpeg

Yo I am not really even a card collector like that. The past few years I been buying graded Griffey rookies (cards I loved as a kid) and other stupid **** like 90s Phil’s players and eagles rookies. But one day back in March I saw a targeted ad on ig for this and it was the saladeen Griffey. Read up on it and loved the concept and the card, so the collector in me thought it cool to build a set. Then the ****ing **** blew the **** up. I love these cards but there comes a point where I love the money.

Get your money before this bottoms out.

Good shet bro.

Topps Project 2020

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29197170/when-baseball-cards-become-pop-art-topps-2020-project

Anyone else been following this? It's crazy to see Ben Baller now have such a huge impact on trading card hobby. Most people probably think sports card hobby is dead, but it's bigger right now then the sneaker fad ever was. The Ben Baller Ichiro card released in March for $20 is now a $5k card and no bots needed, no waiting in line or having to win a chance to buy. or anything. Everyone who wants one can get one.

BriskUnfitCutworm-small.gif

tenor.gif

Guess you actually did it and got the Rollie’s.

I’m still trying to figure out the whole basketball card thing lol.

BriskUnfitCutworm-small.gif

tenor.gif

Guess you actually did it and got the Rollie’s.

I’m still trying to figure out the whole basketball card thing lol.
I don’t mess with basketball cards like that. I mainly buy worthless philly players rookies. :lol: do have some nice Iverson’s, Simmons, and embiids thiugh. But don’t know **** about them. :lol:

I don’t mess with basketball cards like that. I mainly buy worthless philly players rookies. :lol: do have some nice Iverson’s, Simmons, and embiids thiugh. But don’t know **** about them. :lol:

Where did you even sell the cards? eBay I’m always worried about getting ripped off. And I have tons of old worthless BB cards from the ‘90s still, so I know a thing a two about some cards with no value lol.

I usually only collect things I’m interested and if I make money, then great. Same with shoes, only buy my size and things I want. So at the very least, I get to use it and like it.

Where did you even sell the cards? eBay I’m always worried about getting ripped off. And I have tons of old worthless BB cards from the ‘90s still, so I know a thing a two about some cards with no value lol.

I usually only collect things I’m interested and if I make money, then great. Same with shoes, only buy my size and things I want. So at the very least, I get to use it and like it.
eBay. But mostly on forums

Curious about the protections? I’m sure most people are good, but ... you know there always are slime balls, too
Nothing crazy. Forum buyers were all established accounts with 100% positive feedback from buy/sell/trade.
For eBay I just message them a few days after they get the card and have them confirm in writing that the card is correct, as expected, etc. so if they do try and pull some **** later with a return I at least have that. Also only sell to established accounts with perfect feedback.
butlike with anything online you’re never fully protected. I’m hoping the cards increase more and then I really have nothing to worry about since they won’t return due to the price dropping, and they may also flip them. The more flips the more I’m protected.

Nothing crazy. Forum buyers were all established accounts with 100% positive feedback from buy/sell/trade.
For eBay I just message them a few days after they get the card and have them confirm in writing that the card is correct, as expected, etc. so if they do try and pull some **** later with a return I at least have that. Also only sell to established accounts with perfect feedback.
butlike with anything online you’re never fully protected. I’m hoping the cards increase more and then I really have nothing to worry about since they won’t return due to the price dropping, and they may also flip them. The more flips the more I’m protected.

What forums/sites are you using? I’m more trying to get my bearings with the hobby. Certainly won’t be in as deep as with shoes; way too expensive enough lol

Back
Top Bottom