Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

idk if they decide the numbers, do they?

i thought it goes by how much is sold

It does go by amount sold.

For those who don't know the money involved in sports cards right now just take a look at this new Basketball release coming soon. That price is for 11 cards.

1590701457442.png

It does go by amount sold.

For those who don't know the money involved in sports cards right now just take a look at this new Basketball release coming soon. That price is for 11 cards.

1590701457442.png
out of my price range lol

Last few times I bought first off the line boxes they were all garbage. Got better hits at retail and Hobby

plansb plansb You mean Mister Cartoon or cartoon in design like what Ermsy has been doing? I'm sad I missed out on Ermsy's Ichiro but I plan to getting his Griffey, Jackie Robinson, Koufax, and Rickey Henderson.

Edit: Okay wow, just saw the teaser by Mister Cartoon. That touch with the trains is cold AF.

Was going to cop his Griffey anyway, I don’t care about ROI with that card just make it look dope.

Beanie babies 2020

This **** us a pump and dump scheme..

Make a quick flip for cash but DO NOT HOLD ONTO THESE CARDS

****** gonna be laughing at you like they did over pogs

Beanie babies 2020

what are pogs

*search up pogs*

Na, cant believe that those things were meant to hold value at all

baseball cards are different, na u wont get grands on these if u hold but they will hold value way better than those dam pogs

Last edited:
Too many print runs.

Game is over, before most of us started.

This Jeter Run will have over 200k. Too much supply, not enough demand. Basic ****.

Everyone is buying to sell, ebay will be flooded.

They need to just make the time frame 12 hours instead of 48 hours.

you have a better chance of making money buying some wilth a print run under 40k on ebay. Plenty of those selling for high prices have low print run. Some have only 1k lol.

Last edited:
Beanie babies 2020

It’s not really like beanie baby’s or pogs tho...

Pricing seems to be coming down on eBay, auctions on Derek Jeter #29 1993 RC King Saladeen went from $250 to $160 now

Trout Ben Baller from $200 to $99-$125 today

Last edited:
Beanie babies 2020

Except people have been collecting sports cards for decades and decades and it's not just these cards that are going up in value.

People do not want to admit this, but if done correctly investing in sports cards has been one of the best investments to be made in the past 20 years.

Hoping today's release has artwork that I like.

Still debating about Tony Gwynn lol

Mister Cartoon's cards have all been :emoji_fire:
King Saladeen my 2nd favorite art-wise.
Joshua Vides is one of my personal favorite artists but his cards have been bland.
toppsmrcartoon.gif
vides cards are much better in hand. The black "sharpie" is like a gloss ink over a matte ink.

**** im glad i got out earlier this week, looks like i timed it just about perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom