Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

Felt like I just read that article about Ben Baller's Trout card selling 35,000 copies, and thinking "damn, that's a lot of cards." I'm certain we'll see a card sell 150,000+ copies before it's all said and done, predicting it'll be the Ben Baller Griffey.

toppsjk5auto.jpg

I bought this card today
toppsjk5companion.jpg

Is this Frank Thomas and Don Mattingly worth investing for the flip?

Or, Tony Gwynn and Derek Jeter?

I need answers noshoegame noshoegame plansb plansb
I mean you may double or triple your cost in profit but I don’t think it’s worth it after eBay posting, shipping, etc just for like a few bucks profit. I would only buy cards that you plan to keep at this point, and if they appreciate then that’s great. But I wouldn’t count on it.

I mean you may double or triple your cost in profit but I don’t think it’s worth it after eBay posting, shipping, etc just for like a few bucks profit. I would only buy cards that you plan to keep at this point, and if they appreciate then that’s great. But I wouldn’t count on it.

So how do you determine which card would be worth the flip? You have to weigh the market out with time? So basically I missed that Rolex train? :lol:

So how do you determine which card would be worth the flip? You have to weigh the market out with time? So basically I missed that Rolex train? :lol:
Yeah pretty much. :lol: With some hustle and good picks you may be able to get a used breitling or something tho. :lol:

Even the **** I sold early this week has cratered up to today. If I were to unload what I did today and over the weekend I’d prob get less than half of what I got.

If you bot and can cop an Artist Proof /20 card. Or cop one for aftermarket prices from one of the artists themselves and hope the value of that is high. Other than that, free lunch $$ for the rest of the year.

OP blew up the spot SMH.... anyway's i think these still have the potential to go up a little more in value. Think of the millions of baseball fans that have no idea. Some of yall just found out this week. The baseball season hasnt even started. Imagine when games start and they start talking about the cards on TV..... Also cant underestimate overseas hypebeast that havent caught wind. Ben Baller, Mister Cartoon, Don C got a big following in Europe, Japan etc

The collapse of these has been absolutely spectacular. I’m so glad I sold when I did, timed it almost perfectly. Wow. What a blood bath.

I was so close to buying some cards but then I remembered the box of old Beanie Babies I have sitting in my room and came to my senses :lol:
These still have value for earlier cards bought at retail. Even if I were to sell what I did last week today I’d still prob double my money but not x20 (or whatever crazy amount it was) my money.

Felt the same about finest and EX-2000. Was beautiful.

Man was like 8-10 during that time and never could afford the high end packs. Was always just plain ole UD or skybox.

Back
Top Bottom