Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

Topps Project 2020

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29197170/when-baseball-cards-become-pop-art-topps-2020-project

Anyone else been following this? It's crazy to see Ben Baller now have such a huge impact on trading card hobby. Most people probably think sports card hobby is dead, but it's bigger right now then the sneaker fad ever was. The Ben Baller Ichiro card released in March for $20 is now a $5k card and no bots needed, no waiting in line or having to win a chance to buy. or anything. Everyone who wants one can get one.

Ben baller...ichiro card? What does this even mean?

I have a Griffey Jr rookie card somewhere, not sure what its worth tho.

As someone who collected cards in the past, this has been a cool event to follow daily. The resell appeal of it is one thing, but a lot of these artists have done a great job on the cards.

This sold for $200 and the flip is almost $5K

I actually have the real card - is it best to say I can sell for $5K right now?

1280C3A4-E6FC-4EDE-8117-7E1668885691.png

That Griffey is still avaialble for $20 on Topps site.

It's specific cards that are worth $5k obviously not all of them, but with that being said everyone released is selling for at least 100% mark up and like I said anyone can buy these. They do not sell out. They make as many as they can sell.

This sold for $200 and the flip is almost $5K

I actually have the real card - is it best to say I can sell for $5K right now?

1280C3A4-E6FC-4EDE-8117-7E1668885691.png
This the real one i have also

Used to have a fiend that would bring me milk crates of cards. Baseball, hockey,all sorts of ****

Only a matter of time before this hit NT lol

I'm holding out on selling my Ichiro X Ben Baller for just a little longer. We still have over 300 cards yet to release from this and it's growing into something really special. I see no reason why prices wont continue to go up.

I’m hip that’s why I said you being too loud lol been on cards for a few months

I have been collecting cards since the 80's and my advice is this is a great time to target some other products. With everyone going nuts for these there is some great value to be had.

So do they release 2 new cards every day? So if Topps will continue to reproduce the cards, Is the hype because of the people behind this project?

So do they release 2 new cards every day? So if Topps will continue to reproduce the cards, Is the hype because of the people behind this project?

You wont see them reproduced, but I would expect to see Topps do this in 2021 with 20 new artist.

Supposedly the autographed Ben Baller editions are going to be worth a lot

I know they will be, but the prices he is charging are insane! These prices DO NOT include the card it's just his signature!

1590601839190.png

I always like the look of the classic baseball cards, so I ended ordering the Ted Williams one lol.

Back
Top Bottom