Total Foamposite Max Unreleased Colorway - Retro Needed/Appreciation Post

I love the silver pair that reissued in 2011, but can't track down a pair in my size. On my recent hunt to find a pair I came across these photos of Tim in an unreleased colorway. These need to reissue. I have always loved this design. Anyone else feeling these?

Tim-Duncan-in-Nike-Total-Foamposite-Max.jpg

euqbooevgx7gyyt0dpc5.jpg

The white pair released before but the Nike check near the ankle was black I believe. I used to own them.

Thats correct.. I used to own them too. Ended up letting them go after they started getting too old. These shouldve gotten a proper retro back when they did the Silvers justice in 2011. The wait continues... while were at it, Im still hunting down the blacks in my size for a decent price.

I knew that the whites released, but the holographic heel accent makes the shoe for me... If that isn't there the shoe comes up short.

The white pair released before but the Nike check near the ankle was black I believe. I used to own them.
Yup they dropped back in 2004-2005 i believe i remember a dude in my middle school had just about every colorway that retroed silvers, blacks(with the silver emblem if im thinking right), carolinas, these, and the browns (i used to call them the snickers cause thats what they looked like)

Def the heaviest shoe I ever hopped in but it felt goooooood lol. Had every retro of these since they started to retro them except the two brown ones. Always liked these more than Dopes (foamposites) and flightposites although I love em all but I wish they would do some of the same colors on these

Every time they do black ones I get two pairs but them white ones I’m mad I sold but next time they do em I need two

They was everywhere in Baltimore, I remember even some Finishlines had em, I remember Xmas 2004 I bought the silver ones and the bred 13 same day and still seeing the white ones and thinking bout doubling up, good ol days lol

The Blacks with the silver ankle circle and the Silvers with the silver ankle circle both released at FNL back in 03 (Thats where I got mine from) which was like the last foamposite FNL got for a while if I remember correctly. I think they didnt get foams until just recently since then.

These were super comfy btw.. probably the best foamposite in terms of comfort. For me, its either these or Flightposite I's.

Probably one of the most heaviest B-Ball shoes I've ever owned, but they looks so darn good lol
And one of the hottest! It feels like an oven inside that shoe everytime I wear my 2011 Silver. I still love them though, they are my "space boots" along the Lebron IV.

Wore my silver pair last week and forgot how heavy they were! :lol: Hopefully they retro the white pair again.

Back
Top Bottom