Tough moments in life that you now look back at and laugh vol. post yours

iblink

Banned
-Feeling like the world would end when I found out Tara Edwards cheated on me in the 11th grade
-Wanting to strangle Asia Kirkland after she poured ketchup and maple syrup on my new car a few weeks before I left for college
-Finding out my dad got knocked for life
-Being on line
-Getting drunk for the first time and feeling like I'd never be sober again
-Stealing my mom's car to take my ex girlfriend home back when I was 15 with no liscence and she kicked me out of the house when I got back home because my uncle saw me at a stop light
-Driving
d-temp-fordmustang-hw.jpg
on Highway 138 and a cop car being two car links behind me.

-Feeling like the world would end when I found out Tara Edwards cheated on me in the 11th grade
-Wanting to strangle Asia Kirkland after she poured ketchup and maple syrup on my new car a few weeks before I left for college
-Finding out my dad got knocked for life
-Being on line
-Getting drunk for the first time and feeling like I'd never be sober again
-Stealing my mom's car to take my ex girlfriend home back when I was 15 with no liscence and she kicked me out of the house when I got back home because my uncle saw me at a stop light
-Driving
d-temp-fordmustang-hw.jpg
on Highway 138 and a cop car being two car links behind me.

- no hoop scholarships goin into my senior year
- havin knee surgery after college n it killin my pro career
- not pullin out

- no hoop scholarships goin into my senior year
- havin knee surgery after college n it killin my pro career
- not pullin out

looking up p0rn on my dads computer when i was 14 and got caught when he looked at the history. felt sooo bad/guilty lol.

looking up p0rn on my dads computer when i was 14 and got caught when he looked at the history. felt sooo bad/guilty lol.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

First hit of the trees = " I can feel my heart beat, I think I'm dying."

laugh.gif

Similar, first time I really smoked a lot I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

I weirded out and thought I was going to die.

laugh.gif

Similar, first time I really smoked a lot I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

didn't think i was going to die.. but my first time we burned and then went to a basketball game, i was paranoid as hell. felt like everyone was starin at me and *%$@, seeing people who i thought were relatives in the stands, seeing cops and freaking me out etc, etc...
laugh.gif

had me too shook to enjoy my high
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

didn't think i was going to die.. but my first time we burned and then went to a basketball game, i was paranoid as hell. felt like everyone was starin at me and *%$@, seeing people who i thought were relatives in the stands, seeing cops and freaking me out etc, etc...
laugh.gif

had me too shook to enjoy my high
laugh.gif

Basically all my break ups, at the time I felt like I was going to die, now I look back at them like Wow lol I was stressing that?

Basically all my break ups, at the time I felt like I was going to die, now I look back at them like Wow lol I was stressing that?

-first job interview for six flags great america (too nervous for no reason, they hire anybody)
-getting stitches
-getting My tattoo
- first semester of college
- being online

-first job interview for six flags great america (too nervous for no reason, they hire anybody)
-getting stitches
-getting My tattoo
- first semester of college
- being online

laugh.gif
the first time i took bong hits i thought i was gonna die.. i got scared/pissed off because the high was way more intense than i wanted it to be and even after i was tired of being high i thought it would never go away. i couldn't talk, walk, or see straight.. i think i know how the severely ******ed feel because ofthe few hours i spent in that state.

4/20 is cool and all, but i've never been that high again and dont plan too.

laugh.gif
the first time i took bong hits i thought i was gonna die.. i got scared/pissed off because the high was way more intense than i wanted it to be and even after i was tired of being high i thought it would never go away. i couldn't talk, walk, or see straight.. i think i know how the severely ******ed feel because ofthe few hours i spent in that state.

4/20 is cool and all, but i've never been that high again and dont plan too.

Back
Top Bottom