Tough moments in life that you now look back at and laugh vol. post yours

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

-Taking wood for the first time
grin.gif

My first "girlfriend" my freshman year of HS... I was so excited to finally have one, I was moving so fast in the relationship. Turns out she had a secret blog venting everything she hated about me and that she wanted to break up with me but didn't know how without hurting me too bad. Her best friend snitched and I wanted to cry reading everything
laugh.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif

My first "girlfriend" my freshman year of HS... I was so excited to finally have one, I was moving so fast in the relationship. Turns out she had a secret blog venting everything she hated about me and that she wanted to break up with me but didn't know how without hurting me too bad. Her best friend snitched and I wanted to cry reading everything
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Making a line of coke down to my penis and telling who I thought was Brittany Murphy to snort her way down.
My girlfriend's 2nd and 4th abortions.

Making a line of coke down to my penis and telling who I thought was Brittany Murphy to snort her way down.
My girlfriend's 2nd and 4th abortions.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
Does said blog still exist?

Originally Posted by So Slickening

grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
Does said blog still exist?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by georgehimself

First hit of the trees = " I can feel my heart beat, I think I'm dying."

laugh.gif

Similar, first time I really smoked a lot I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

I weirded out and thought I was going to die.
Same here It wasn't actually my first time doing it but my first time smoking alot, the world just suddenly started going slow and I felt my heart trying to jump out of my body was weird too cause we were walking to the corner store and every step I took it felt like I got farther and farther away
laugh.gif

I thought I was dreaming so while we were passing the soccer field I just took a nap there my friends didn't notice I was missing (they were ripped too), they went all around looking for me till they finally came back 30 minutes later to find me still sleeping there
roll.gif
then they woke me up and I walked home without telling them cause I just wanted the feeling to go away. They thought I got lost again until they came to my house and my mom told them I was sleeping . Funny part was before I went to sleep at home my parents had a talk with me about doing good in school and how they were proud of me they were going to get me a cell phone (I was in grade 9 ) and I was just sitting there eyes half open ready to pass out

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by georgehimself

First hit of the trees = " I can feel my heart beat, I think I'm dying."

laugh.gif

Similar, first time I really smoked a lot I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

I weirded out and thought I was going to die.
Same here It wasn't actually my first time doing it but my first time smoking alot, the world just suddenly started going slow and I felt my heart trying to jump out of my body was weird too cause we were walking to the corner store and every step I took it felt like I got farther and farther away
laugh.gif

I thought I was dreaming so while we were passing the soccer field I just took a nap there my friends didn't notice I was missing (they were ripped too), they went all around looking for me till they finally came back 30 minutes later to find me still sleeping there
roll.gif
then they woke me up and I walked home without telling them cause I just wanted the feeling to go away. They thought I got lost again until they came to my house and my mom told them I was sleeping . Funny part was before I went to sleep at home my parents had a talk with me about doing good in school and how they were proud of me they were going to get me a cell phone (I was in grade 9 ) and I was just sitting there eyes half open ready to pass out

Originally Posted by iBlink

-Fall '07, on line... skrolling
-Wondering if I would get into any law schools

[Frank Lucas] My man [/Frank Lucas]

Did you get in to any?
Got into a few, will be attending Howard Law School in August
pimp.gif
... Where'd you pledge by the way?

Did you get in to any?
pimp.gif

Going to my friend's house and beating him up because he borrowed my
images
WAY longer than I said he could borrow it for and every time I'd ask him about it he'd say can I borrow it longer. That was my fav. game at the time so I went to his house to get my game back. I look through his window and he's playing my fricking game. I go inside tell him to give me my game, I get it it's all scratched up and stuff so I threw punches at him, decked him then left.

Going to my friend's house and beating him up because he borrowed my
images
WAY longer than I said he could borrow it for and every time I'd ask him about it he'd say can I borrow it longer. That was my fav. game at the time so I went to his house to get my game back. I look through his window and he's playing my fricking game. I go inside tell him to give me my game, I get it it's all scratched up and stuff so I threw punches at him, decked him then left.

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

Nothing about that is fun @ the time... but it's hilarious looking back on it.

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

Nothing about that is fun @ the time... but it's hilarious looking back on it.

Long story short...

I was in a stolen car (I didn't know it at the time) and we were tokin some green using and apple and the driver made a erratic left turn at an intersection and a cop car saw us and proceeded to try to pull us over and this bi polar driver booked it lol for a couple blocks and we drove into a gas station and ran in different directions. I was so gone and I had to walk home cuz I had no money for like two hours.

Long story short...

I was in a stolen car (I didn't know it at the time) and we were tokin some green using and apple and the driver made a erratic left turn at an intersection and a cop car saw us and proceeded to try to pull us over and this bi polar driver booked it lol for a couple blocks and we drove into a gas station and ran in different directions. I was so gone and I had to walk home cuz I had no money for like two hours.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by dosky323

Long story short...

I was in a stolen car (I didn't know it at the time) and we were tokinsome green using and apple and the driver made a erratic left turn atan intersection and a cop car saw us and proceeded to try to pull usover and this bi polar driver booked it lol for a couple blocks and wedrove into a gas station and ran in different directions. I was so goneand I had to walk home cuz I had no money for like two hours.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by dosky323

Long story short...

I was in a stolen car (I didn't know it at the time) and we were tokinsome green using and apple and the driver made a erratic left turn atan intersection and a cop car saw us and proceeded to try to pull usover and this bi polar driver booked it lol for a couple blocks and wedrove into a gas station and ran in different directions. I was so goneand I had to walk home cuz I had no money for like two hours.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you get in to any?
pimp.gif

Congrats Nupe. I pledged Pi Xi, Augusta State University in Augusta, Ga, by way of Gamma Mu, Benedict College. Where'd you come through at?

Did you get in to any?
pimp.gif

Congrats Nupe. I pledged Pi Xi, Augusta State University in Augusta, Ga, by way of Gamma Mu, Benedict College. Where'd you come through at?

When I was in 8th grade I had a girlfriend who was in 7th. At the end of the year I gave her a break-up love letter with my chain inside of it. (I was breaking up with her because I was going to highschool and I wouldn't be able to see her). Instead of opening it when she got home like I told her she read it during one of her classes. Apparently she broke down to tears and ran out the class lookin for me. She found me in the band room and she looked like an emotional wreck. She just kept huggin and kissin me and said she'd never forget me and all that. She even pointed out that she was wearing the chain I gave her.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is funny because I did the exact same thing to my girlfriend in elementary school when I was in 6th grade.

My mom was mad as $*@+ when I came home after the 8th grade incident. Said shes never giving me a chain again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom