Tough moments in life that you now look back at and laugh vol. post yours

When I was in 8th grade I had a girlfriend who was in 7th. At the end of the year I gave her a break-up love letter with my chain inside of it. (I was breaking up with her because I was going to highschool and I wouldn't be able to see her). Instead of opening it when she got home like I told her she read it during one of her classes. Apparently she broke down to tears and ran out the class lookin for me. She found me in the band room and she looked like an emotional wreck. She just kept huggin and kissin me and said she'd never forget me and all that. She even pointed out that she was wearing the chain I gave her.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is funny because I did the exact same thing to my girlfriend in elementary school when I was in 6th grade.

My mom was mad as $*@+ when I came home after the 8th grade incident. Said shes never giving me a chain again
laugh.gif

When I was in 8th grade I had a girlfriend who was in 7th. At the end of the year I gave her a break-up love letter with my chain inside of it. (I was breaking up with her because I was going to highschool and I wouldn't be able to see her). Instead of opening it when she got home like I told her she read it during one of her classes. Apparently she broke down to tears and ran out the class lookin for me. She found me in the band room and she looked like an emotional wreck. She just kept huggin and kissin me and said she'd never forget me and all that. She even pointed out that she was wearing the chain I gave her.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is funny because I did the exact same thing to my girlfriend in elementary school when I was in 6th grade.

My mom was mad as %%@$ when I came home after the 8th grade incident. Said shes never giving me a chain again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My mom was mad as %%@$ when I came home after the 8th grade incident. Said shes never giving me a chain again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

Nothing about that is fun @ the time... but it's hilarious looking back on it.

The hell did you pledge homie?
laugh.gif

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

laugh.gif
Please believe everyone will know once I get this paper work done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Pledging once...
Pledging twice...
Pledging 3 times lol.

laugh.gif
Please believe everyone will know once I get this paper work done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're a champ, Bro.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're a champ, Bro.

Back