Toxicology on 'zombie killer' Rudy Eugene. Only one drug detected in his system....

Of course
laugh.gif

*Stays away from stoners*

This a conspiracy against weed though. Dude was on bath salts, I don't need a toxicology to confirm that

Originally Posted by omgitswes

*Stays away from stoners*

This a conspiracy against weed though. Dude was on bath salts, I don't need a toxicology to confirm that

You have a valid point, this just made the incident 10x creeper tho if it is true

Is not a conspiracy against marijuana. The article clearly states that marijuana would not have caused Rudy to act out the way he did.

I'm calling BS. They're just trying to use the fear and craziness
this story has generated to give marijuana an even worse look.

If it's true that marijuana was the only drug in his body, it's definitely
not what caused him to eat someone's face...

From the article:
The report did not address previously reported autopsy findings of what appeared to be undigested pills in Eugene's stomach, according to the Miami Herald, and an expert told the Associate Press marijuana alone was not likely to cause such an attack.

How many of you actually read the article? Bath salt formulations are constantly changing in order to still be marketed legally. It's impossible for labs to keep up with current formulas. It's akin to what Balco did in professional sports.

I think it would be highly unlikely this was just based on MJ. I don't know of any strain that would make you go out and do something like this. If I had to guess it would be a personality disorder exacerbated by MJ.

Why haven't they released a psych report on dude yet?

^ I don't believe anybody read it. Dudes read marijuana was the only drug found and jumped the gun.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

did any of you even read the article?
Yes
happy.gif
   From the article:
"The problem today is that there is an almost an infinite number of chemical substances out there that can trigger unusual behavior," said Dr. Bruce Goldberger, Professor and Director of Toxicology at the University of Florida. Goldberger said that the medical examiner's office in Miami is known for doing thorough work and that he's confident they and the independent lab covered as much ground as possible. But it's nearly impossible for toxicology testing to keep pace with new formulations of synthetic drugs.  "...The challenge today for the toxicology lab is to stay on top of these new chemicals and develop methodologies for them, but it's very difficult and very expensive." Goldberger said. "There is no one test or combination of tests that can detect every possible substance out there."

Back
Top Bottom