Toya {Lil Wayne Babymoma} Appreciation vol. i wish i could smash yo babymoma

i cant even lie before i posted the link to that gif i was literally laughing out loud.
roll.gif

that joint is straight comedy!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i cant even lie before i posted the link to that gif i was literally laughing out loud.
roll.gif

that joint is straight comedy!
on a side note from toya: back to that ridiculously funny .gif....... it took me a while to realize that the guy he smacks down aint even who hithim hahaha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

340x.jpg
how come everytime "passes" on something they post a pic of steve nash?? I mean I get the point but why is it always steve nash
laugh.gif
, what about all the other point guards
Thats a good question
but yea she looks ok. I'd smash but that doesn't say much

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

340x.jpg
how come everytime "passes" on something they post a pic of steve nash?? I mean I get the point but why is it always steve nash
laugh.gif
, what about all the other point guards
why is he passing?! That`s the bigger question..

She hideous, like ugly. Call me gay all ya'll want, she would not even get a second look from me in the club.

Toya = 90-99% of the hoodrat women here in the South, esp in da A----go to club Libra and you'll see em all day.

We went from shows like "A Different World" to "Tiny and Toya"???----c'mon man
smh.gif

Y'all wildin saying tiny not ok. She isn't all that cute nor that ugly but Ill smash her, she look's like she knows how to play the D! But, Toyacould get it to..

Originally Posted by kix4kix

She hideous, like ugly. Call me gay all ya'll want, she would not even get a second look from me in the club.

Yea...ur gay doggie...and any of yall that say yall wouldn't smash are probably gay or dont get any....at all
tongue.gif

I aint saying she's a dime...but definetly smashable...

seen her in cumberland mall
pimp.gif

tried to holla and everything she hella cool didnt know she was Wayne's BM til a month later seen her pics online put 2 in 2 together.

No pics and you can ducktales my dkkkkkkkk

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yea...ur gay doggie...and any of yall that say yall wouldn't smash are probably gay or dont get any....at all
tongue.gif

I aint saying she's a dime...but definetly smashable...

laugh.gif
yeah I gets no bunz
frown.gif

Toya looks average and Tiny just ugly imo. I'd smash Toya, but it wouldn't go any further than that. That show is a disgrace though
smh.gif

Tiny is fugly. Anybody who says otherwise has no standards. And she talks like she has a johnson in her mouth.
Toya is a solid 8. And forreal she doesn't come off ignorant or hoodrat-+%% on the show. So with that said, I'd beat.....more than once.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Toya = 90-99% of the hoodrat women here in the South, esp in da A----go to club Libra and you'll see em all day.

We went from shows like "A Different World" to "Tiny and Toya"???----c'mon man
smh.gif

THIS...

QFMFT
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by raptors29

She's definitely appreciated, but Tiny isn't as ugly as everyone says she is.
Oh yes she is.

I remember earlier in the summer when the previews was on my pops was like:
"Who is, Wow she's ugly"
Exactly like that, mid sentence
he jumped and everything
I was
roll.gif

Damn, Whats Up with rappers? DMX, Ja, now TI
I know there's more
I mean u can have your pick of females and these are the best these dudes can do?
but to be fair beauty is in the eye of the beholder and chances are these chicks is ride or die so they get Wife status but still
grin.gif

thats the only excuse I can give

Back
Top Bottom