Toyota To Compensate Black And Asian Borrowers Who Paid Extra For Loans

What if a black person is mixed????
Will the person have to amend a tax return cause of getting money back????
What if the person is mixed black and Asian will they get double

Last edited:
just terrible 
mean.gif

the question should be who aint racist nowadays?

What about rachel dolezal??
Does Asian count pacific islanders??

What about meryl streep??

So they found a data correlation with buyers and sales and are now being penalized? Article said they were short of minority discrimmination though. Is this implied discrimmination? Jesus. This how Obama makes money yeah?

So will Blake Griffin or Jason Kidd get 50% of the 27 basis? How about Miss Japan?

what if in order to be deemed discrimination 50% of black/asian customers had to be overcharged and they "stopped" at 49?

So they found a data correlation with buyers and sales and are now being penalized? Article said they were short of minority discrimmination though. Is this implied discrimmination? Jesus. This how Obama makes money yeah?

So will Blake Griffin or Jason Kidd get 50% of the 27 basis? How about Miss Japan?

I have no idea what you're even trying to say with all this.

Black people have been getting the shaft for the longest to the point that this doesn't even shock me

last official lynching was 1968, Just because you can pop off a few white chicks and have mulatto kids doesn't mean racism is over :lol: :lol:.

I have no idea what you're even trying to say with all this.
:lol: Hot route/bravelude is a NT treasure :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom