Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

i've been doing this for about 3-4 years and trust me it always works every year. Sometimes they will say no, but more then half the time it'll work.The biggest i've done was GH2 with the guitar bought 3 nd got one free. Except my thing was i kept a few but i sold the games.

Is NBA 2K10 good? I don't wanna open it up and be disappointed (I still play 2k9).

I'm deciding between keeping NBA or Halo 3:ODST (since my Halo 3 disc broke a while ago).

Don't know which games to get
eyes.gif

NBA 2k10

Maybe Madden
Maybe Ultimate Alliance
Maybe Batman AA

Definitely picking up a random game to return once Modern Warfare drops.

These are all for XBOX 360, which one of the maybe's do you guys recommend?

So the deal started today? Anyone buy yet? I wanna do the gift card routine as soon as I get my school refund check wednesday.

ok so im thinkin

madden 10
live 10
cod mw2

so to get codmw2 free i need to get a random game then and ask for a gift receipt for the random game?
go back with the gift receipt once codmw2 comes out and get a gift card and i got it?

cant believe im asking how to do this cause i use to work there
smh.gif

So I can't use the deal online with a game that's not out yet? I want Uncharted 2,Brutal Legend and Modern Warfare 2...

IIRC, you can't mix/match accessories. You already got Uncharted 2? I'd get that as my third.

TRU isnt going to carry demon's souls^

Ordered nba 2k10, UC2, and Brutal Legend for 120 shipped to CA.. hopefully shipping doesn't take 10 days though..

dammit just wasted my time going to TRU on 42nd street. NBA 2k10 was sold out for PS3 and 360
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

^ thank blaze.

^ simpli, yeah i just noticed, is that only for online, do they carry in store?

Nah, they don't sell rated M games or something like that
eyes.gif

Mad glitches online though.. like being able to get Mag, Bioshock 2, and Bayonetta as part of the deal
nerd.gif

TRU is mad shady and will probably charge those games at regular price after a few days
laugh.gif

nice
pimp.gif
...gonna order several gamesonline and return them at 42nd street when i get back to the city in november...

just got back and got

madden 10
live 10
batman :da

batman is my place holder for mw2. i just asked the supervisor if i could swap games and they said it would be no prob.
to make it easier on them just make sure your place holder game is not scanned to be the free one.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by bee easyy

im getting 2k10, madden and fifa. trade fifa for mw2.
i think u need a different placeholder.... fifa aint out yet....
thanks. i ended up getting madden, 2k10, and mua2 that im going to trade in for mw2.

Here is the breakdown on how the hustle works

1. Purchase two game or two accessories (Limited to $99.99) you don't care about. **You can not mix and match accessories and games. My local TRU managers I spoke with did tell me xbox live cards, psn cards, and wii point cards are considered accessories, so YES you can get buy two get one free. This may vary by store so ask the MANAGER, not the EMPLOYEE**

2. For the free game make sure you get something you want. **Very important**-Make sure they ring up your free game third

3. Ask for gift receipts for the two games you paid for

4. Go to a different TRU or the same one later in the day with your two PAID games and the gift receipts.

5. Tell them you want a giftcard for your games.

6. Go use your gift card to go buy two more games, which you will get another free one

7. Repeat from step 1

You can not exchange or return the free game so make sure it's what you want

Hope this helps! Sale lasts all week!! Go get your hustle on!!

Man i made out so much on this deal today here's what i posted in the ps3 thread

Couldn't find Demon Souls at any Toys R US, but still made a killing!! Do it all over again tomorrow after work and school
devil.gif

1575d15a24.jpg

Everything was free except the 2 copies of Madden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GeNeRaTiOnZ[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#292[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://GeNeRaTiOnZ.niketalk.yuku.com]

Registered Member

10/11/09 8:43 PM
[/td] [td]
Here is the breakdown on how the hustle works

1. Purchase two game or two accessories (Limited to $99.99) you don't care about. **You can not mix and match accessories and games. My local TRU managers I spoke with did tell me xbox live cards, psn cards, and wii point cards are considered accessories, so YES you can get buy two get one free. This may vary by store so ask the MANAGER, not the EMPLOYEE**

2. For the free game make sure you get something you want. **Very important**-Make sure they ring up your free game third

3. Ask for gift receipts for the two games you paid for

4. Go to a different TRU or the same one later in the day with your two PAID games and the gift receipts.

5. Tell them you want a giftcard for your games.

6. Go use your gift card to go buy two more games, which you will get another free one

7. Repeat from step 1

You can not exchange or return the free game so make sure it's what you want

Hope this helps! Sale lasts all week!! Go get your hustle on!!

Last Edited By: GeNeRaTiOnZ 10/11/09 8:45 PM. Edited 1 time.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/url][/table]

http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/7139765/type/0

Back
Top Bottom