Tracks you would most like to hear Jay rhyme on...

"Coolie High" - Camp Lo
"Yolanda's House - Tony Starks
"Show You How To Hustle" - Skateboard

You?

<>

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

jay?

why dont you pick a less trash rapper...
Son. I would take you serious but you got fairies in your avatar. Fairies and a white moonlit grand piano. You should figure out a way to throw"no %@!$" behind that pic.

I pick Jay b/c it's my thread and I do what the %*%% I want to boy. Stop trollin.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

jay?

Son. I would take you serious but you got fairies in your avatar. Fairies and a white moonlit grand piano. You should figure out a way to throw "no %@!$" behind that pic.

I pick Jay b/c it's my thread and I do what the %*%% I want to boy. Stop trollin.

well i don't like jay and im entitled to my opinion...

and what does my pic have to do with anything..

that doesn't make jay any less of a wack rapper...

^ fam don't even lie. you stay on jay threads just to bash the man
laugh.gif

to answer the thread...

safe to say(the incredible) by fat joe.
the second coming by juelz santana.

jay?

Son. I would take you serious but you got fairies in your avatar. Fairies and a white moonlit grand piano. You should figure out a way to throw "no %@!$" behind that pic.

well i don't like jay and im entitled to my opinion...

and what does my pic have to do with anything..

that doesn't make jay any less of a wack rapper...
You sir, do not know of which you speak.
tired.gif

that "im a KING" beat that Disco D (RIP) did sometime ago for him. Definitely the kind of track Jay wouldve destroyed

as of right now I think Jay would destroy Dey Know He needs to go ahead and make a Gangsta Grillz mixtape I would give up $20 for it.

I Always wanted to hear Jay spit on More Money, More Problems.

And Fabolous breathe

And I think Jay should have rapped over 4,3,2,1

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by mace40

I want to hear Jay putting the verse down on Still D.R.E.

he did. it just wasn't his voice.
The audio exists.

Where?!?!?!?!?

well, apparently Ben Baller has the audio. He was talkin about it a long time ago in here, about some of the rare audio stuff he has since he was in thebiz, and he said he had Jay spittin Dre's part for Still D.R.E.

1) Beyonce - "Get Me Bodied"...spittin' an "in the club drunk and horny" type verse to his shortie..

2) Kanye's "Good Morning"...

3) Diddy's "Everything I Love" - actually when I first heard this song I was so pissed he wasn't on it. I woulda made it so differently.Puff, Nas, Jay, and Cee-lo on the hook (I woulda changed the hook though - had Lo sing it to the tune of the horns, and flipped to "Still I rise -like the rose from the street that grows...Still I rise - so the next generation knows").

You remake the civil rights sit-ins and protests - show Jay and 'em gettin' hit with fire hoses and food thrown on 'em in Alabama or Mississippi orsome +%%@...show 'em gettin' bit by dogs and +%%@... Kinda remake the "Great Day in Harlem" pic and get a who's who of hip hop (old andnew) in the vid all marchin' together and +%%@ - get Hype to film it in black and white - put it out in February. Make hip hop history. Vote for Obama!!!FTW!

Back
Top Bottom