TRADE HELP! ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trav T

All right, man. This has been a tremendous waste of time and thought arguing with you.
I already said you were right with the sneaker facts, and you were also right that I tried to argue with you without knowing the facts so well.
But nothing more. Don't call me "boy", FOB.
"This is a way of mine to remind you to show me some respect while you talk to me."
You are obviously way too high on yourself. I don't know who you think you are, but you are not a sneaker god.
You will get no such respect if you demand it in this manner.
Spending so much time in a forum, helping out others, doesn't show your limited amount of spare time, BOY. Talk about waste of time. ROLF.
I expect some respect from you because I showed you some in the first place.
This is a basic manner, be polite to others (at least, in the very first conversation).
I was not rude to you, therefore I expect you to show me some manner.
If you cannot understand/learn that simple concept (or more like a social common sense), then your life is literally over.

Damn, received a lesson on basic manner from some stranger in the internet.
I feel very sorry for everything...............

"I would share if I could. I'm a human being; I'm not perfect and there are things that Idon't know."
Which part of this sentence that is so hard for you to comprehend?
smh.gif

You made me feel stupid, again.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by Trav T

All right, man. This has been a tremendous waste of time and thought arguing with you.
I already said you were right with the sneaker facts, and you were also right that I tried to argue with you without knowing the facts so well.
But nothing more. Don't call me "boy", FOB.
"This is a way of mine to remind you to show me some respect while you talk to me."
You are obviously way too high on yourself. I don't know who you think you are, but you are not a sneaker god.
You will get no such respect if you demand it in this manner.
Spending so much time in a forum, helping out others, doesn't show your limited amount of spare time, BOY. Talk about waste of time. ROLF.
I expect some respect from you because I showed you some in the first place.
This is a basic manner, be polite to others (at least, in the very first conversation).
I was not rude to you, therefore I expect you to show me some manner.
If you cannot understand/learn that simple concept (or more like a social common sense), then your life is literally over.

Damn, received a lesson on basic manner from some stranger in the internet.
I feel very sorry for everything...............

"I would share if I could. I'm a human being; I'm not perfect and there are things that I don't know."
Which part of this sentence that is so hard for you to comprehend?
smh.gif

You made me feel stupid, again.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Stop repeating yourself, FOB. Your points were wack the first time.

LOL. Someone with almost zero sneaker knowledge talks about bad points.
Looks like repeating myself did not help you to understand what I was trying to say...
Anyway, good luck in your life. You'll need it badly, I'm serious.

Back
Top Bottom