Trading My Car In

I have a car that a still owe about $5k on, and the trade in value is about $2500, I want to get a Dodge Challenger thats priced at $17,700 soon. Anybody have any experience with trading their car in before the amount owed is paid off? Any advice?

F all that! I copped the whip... RT Plus! forget all the haters.

Attachments

• chally1.jpg
    chally1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 36
  • chally20.jpg
    chally20.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 31
  • chally23.jpg
    chally23.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 30
  • chally11.jpg
    chally11.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Essientially they’ll pay the car off for you give you the 2500 & roll the remaining 2500 into the loan on the challenger.

I have a car that a still owe about $5k on, and the trade in value is about $2500, I want to get a Dodge Challenger thats priced at $17,700 soon. Anybody have any experience with trading their car in before the amount owed is paid off? Any advice?
:rofl:
dodge challenger priced at 17,700
bruh
only dodge challenger priced at that price
either a v6
or a 2014 or something
as a dodge challenger owner
pay off that remaining car loan
then cop a v8 version
u gonna be kicking urself getting a v6
and u dont want someones abused v8

:rofl:
dodge challenger priced at 17,700
bruh
only dodge challenger priced at that price
either a v6
or a 2014 or something
as a dodge challenger owner
pay off that remaining car loan
then cop a v8 version
u gonna be kicking urself getting a v6
and u dont want someones abused v8

Im cool with a V6, I live in the city, Im not trying to race anybody, I just like the style of the car honestly

Long story short, youre just gonna add that 5k to your new loan and continue playing interest on it.

I can understand youre tired of it, and i assume it wasnt yours new from 05 (thatd actually be insane if it was lol)

At 5k, just ride that out man then sell it. 5k, prob only take you another 7-8 months if u can do it. Or sell it on your own now start high and make the buyer talk you down

Got it 2 years ago.. just needed a whip, had 51k miles on it
keep the car
pay it off
then get the challenger(v8 version)
trust me best to have 2 cars
the new warranty's on the challengers and chargers
aren't as good
like for how long its covered
u basically HAVE to buy the extended warranty
just in case if ur not mechanically inclined

Im cool with a V6, I live in the city, Im not trying to race anybody, I just like the style of the car honestly
i live in the city too
TRUST me bruh
i went to the dealership
when i got mine
started up the v6
the then r/t
the that scat pack
like night and day between all 3
plus when u step on the peddle
trust man u gonna regret it

keep the car
pay it off
then get the challenger(v8 version)
trust me best to have 2 cars
the new warranty's on the challengers and chargers
aren't as good
like for how long its covered
u basically HAVE to buy the extended warranty
just in case if ur not mechanically inclined

Livin in the city (parking), no kids... definitely dont need 2 cars

i live in the city too
TRUST me bruh
i went to the dealership
when i got mine
started up the v6
the then r/t
the that scat pack
like night and day between all 3
plus when u step on the peddle
trust man u gonna regret it

What do you have now?

You are bringing a bill to the table. If you bring money to the table it can be a lot easier. Depends if you go to franchise too. If its just the trade itself, it will depend what bank picks up the loan for you for the challenger. If its a sub prime bank deff need cash money and proly the dealer wont want the trade. If its a prime lender, the dealer proly will be ok with the deal getting done if you owe more to the trade than what the car is worth. Make sure you go in the end of the month when dealerships are desperate for a sale too. GL

The next 8-12 months really ain't that long of a time to hold onto that. Puts you right into year end deal territory too, and maybe let you feel how it is without payments for a few. Get some tints or something to make it feel different.

OP .. read whats big & bold

Back
Top Bottom