Traffic stop for speeding, who's mans is this?

Sorry for not embedding, it's only the link to the facebook video. If someone could embed it's appreciated, but fam, listen to this man. I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Was I driving? No, I was traveling" and "Are you conducting an investigation?" "Sir you were speeding. You were doing...etc" :smh:

Da hell was his dumbass thinkin pullin a stunt like that at night and not in front of a store. Ol scrawny slim jim eatin, dip spittin officer was skrong. You can tell that wasnt his first time doin that.

Last edited:
Well, I never though I'd see the day someone can rip a window off .

I don't know what homie was thinkin though.

Dude was being od difficult, didn't think the officer would take it there tho. Never seen a window but broken like that, sheesh.
Cops across the nation are cheering at that vid.

htxrh.jpg

If anyone wants to go down this rabbit hole, just go on youtube and search "Sovereign Citizen".

Thank/blame me later.

If anyone wants to go down this rabbit hole, just go on youtube and search "Sovereign Citizen".

Thank/blame me later.
The stuff some of these people say is absolutely ridiculous. I bet when a cop hears "I am a sovereign citizen..." They automatically say "here we go"

These guys are stupid but this one is dangerous to me.

The cop clearly took it up to another level once his back up got there and that is one of the issues with these cops. Gang mentality

Last edited:
The way he just grabs the window with his hands and shatters it 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom