the prison fight
the car chase
the assassins fight
MAD DOG!
sucks they couldn't fight one last time :\
i understand why they had to keep them apart
great action movie... prolly the best this year :smokin

highly recommend watching this!

shorty with the hammer was :pimp:...hopefully they use her for a different character like they did with mad dog

Just got back from the Theatre.  OMG!!!!!

One of the best Action movies ever!!!  Better than the first for sure.  

EVERYONE GO CATCH THIS MOVIE!

Hammer Girl is so fionne.  She would catch it quick 
smokin.gif

Just watched it.

i was literally in awe after that kitchen fight!!

i went to a matinee and there was only 3 people seated when i walked in and then these 2 old POS walk in.
mofos had something to say after every fight scene. stupid fools complaining about it being in subtitle smh :smh:

Bruh, this movie is so ******* live! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The Raid franchise has the action/martial arts game on lock.

Still in awe of the final act of the film. ******* insane.

Btw, is that Paul Walker (RIP) Brick Mansions flick a Raid Redemption clone w/ parkour?

Saw it the other day. Outstanding! 
Kitchen scene was a fighting sequence orgasm! The abrupt ending caught me by surprise though. Thought there'd be 1 final action scene...
Why cant we make action flicks like this? 
mean.gif

Though I heard they're making an American version of this....

I hope more directors take up Gareth Evan's style of filming fights. I've noticed a lot of the fight scenes in American films rely heavily on a lot of cuts and edits.

A ton of cuts are used during this fight scene:

Also, looks like they're working on the Raid 3 with Tony Jaa signed on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3448656/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

Last edited:
^ Gareth Evans debunked the Tony Jaa rumor evidently, said “That’s just someone posting it up on Imdb. I have a huge amount of respect for Tony, but I haven’t even put pen to paper on The Raid 3 yet, and it won’t happen for a couple of years.”

I can still see him joining up though.

Just caught it. Thought the first one was cool...overrated, but cool. This one though, WOW. Surpasses the original in every way possible. Definitely worth the price of admission...and then some.

That fight scene at the end :wow:. Chick with the hammers :smokin.

Tony Jaa....imagine.

Saw this yesterday and gotta say completely tops the first one. Didn't think it would but it did. Even my friends that came to watch gave it 10/10 even though they ain't even see the first one lol

Tony Jaa Da Gawd

I can watch 2.5 hours of dude ripping through femurs and breaking skulls, eff a plot.

Last edited:
Finally going to see this tonight. If I didn't have work today I'd probably watch the first one beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom