[TRAILER] The Raid 2: Berandal

District 13 was a great flick. I'm a big parkour fan. There's a sequel as well. Both are on Netflix.

Just watched the video :smh: at Hollywood I will not be supporting Brick Mansions at all.

Last edited:
This movie was awesome. You can definitely tell they had larger budget this go around. I liked this one equally with the first one. The first one was just so grimey and totally out of left field. The whole movie took place on a couple floors, and it was glorious. This one felt more like a traditional movie with the sub plots, and multiple locations but they didn't lose the essence of the original. So yea, The Raid 2 was the **** and everyone should see it.

Bump

Kitchen fight is finally on Youtube. When I first saw this in theaters I was awe of the bad assery of these two guys for the entire sequence. And when the music changes... :wow: The fight choreography in this movie was truly mesmerizing. I am in love with this movie.

How can something so brutal be...so...beautiful?

Last edited:
July 8th, Imma be at Bestbuy once it opens, I've been wanting to see this again ever since I caught it in theaters.

Movies I really like, I'll buy for the Bluray collection, everything else comes from the net.

I remember watching the first Raid in theaters, noone was in there, it was awesome to see the place packed when I went to see 2.

Just watched this today. Of course I favor the first one more; the second one was decent. The only version available for me to watch was dubbed which I really didn't care for because I just feel like the movie is harder with subtitles 
laugh.gif

All in all decent movie though. Heard a third one is coming out?

Edit: pretty cool how they used Mad Dog in both films 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
its out in Blu-ray & DVD. Just copped the Blu-ray on Amazon Prime :smile:

Just saw it finally, **** was so damb gruesome!!!!! The choreography is some of the best I've ever seen, imaging Tony Jaa in this is insane..my dude Rama needs a vacation, straight beast mode on this movie.

Man why couldn't TMNT have applied this fighting choreography and made it Rated R joint would have been an instant classic

^ The fight choreography, especially with the weapons, is amazing in this movie. Even without an R rating, if TMNT had fights like this instead of the Turtles crashing into jeeps with diagonal Michael Bay angles with lens flares, it would be so dope. The Foot Clan using automatic rifles kind of shows that TMNT won't have anywhere near the level of martial arts action in this movie.

I can't imagine any action movie coming out this year that will come close to The Raid 2 though. This is definitely one to buy for the home collection.

Loved the first one, can't wait to watch number 2. I really liked watching the dub version, english audio was way too cheesy lol

Back
Top Bottom