Trailer is
pimp.gif
Cant wait for the movie.

There's a trailer already?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^^^we know this already...

but dont be shocked if megatron is in the movie because in the trailer ppl are sayin that u can see megatrons foot...

and michael bay tends to mislead ppl, so dont be shocked if megatron is in the movie
that'll be nice, so many robots
eek.gif
. i doubt it though, there is no way all these robots can be in there.
it has been confirmed that there will be 40

this is nice. lets just hope they won't OD on the action. for example like bunching so many robots into a 2 min fight scene.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

teaser didn't get me hyped, I hope that the trailer is much better
im not hyped either, because i couldnt see 99% of the crap going on in that youtube video...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

im not hyped either, because i couldnt see 99% of the crap going on in that youtube video...
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? There's an HD version of it. You could clearly see what's going on.

Guess it's time for team Autobot/Decepticon sigs. Anybody have them? I only have the old EZ Board codes which is useless now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Guess it's time for team Autobot/Decepticon sigs. Anybody have them? I only have the old EZ Board codes which is useless now
smh.gif

Haha, yea it is. Its about time to whip out those autobots, decepticons sigs. But the teaser for the Superbowl looks sick! I can't wait.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this joint. I saw the first one 3 times in the theater--this will be no exception, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by presequel

laugh.gif
What are you talking about? There's an HD version of it. You could clearly see what's going on.
i only saw the embed version which wasn't HD.

Back
Top Bottom