***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Tried to watch it but it's down
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Guess it's time for team Autobot/Decepticon sigs. Anybody have them? I only have the old EZ Board codes which is useless now
smh.gif

Haha, yea it is. Its about time to whip out those autobots, decepticons sigs. But the teaser for the Superbowl looks sick! I can't wait.
pimp.gif

(sig)

if the vid is down already, yall gonna have to wait till the superbowl to see it, the vid was leaked so they shut it down

Originally Posted by presequel

Guess it's time for team Autobot/Decepticon sigs. Anybody have them? I only have the old EZ Board codes which is useless now
smh.gif

Haha, yea it is. Its about time to whip out those autobots, decepticons sigs. But the teaser for the Superbowl looks sick! I can't wait.
pimp.gif

(sig)

good looks. But I gotta run with my boy SS as usual
grin.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

smh.gif

pimp.gif

(sig)

good looks. But I gotta run with my boy SS as usual
grin.gif
im hoping they do SS right this time and give him more than 2 lines.

full trailer drops friday...

heres the teaser trailer again since it got deleted

JayPesoz with the avy already.............id love one of prime but, he kinda got punched in the face haha

Absolutely can't wait for this movie to come out. Loved the first one, watched it many times and can't wait for Revenge of the Fallen to come out.

Looks like it's gonna be a good one yet again.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

JayPesoz with the avy already.............id love one of prime but, he kinda got punched in the face haha

you already know
laugh.gif
I tried to make one with Prime first, but it was justmehhh once I shrunk it down. Pretty cool that you get to see Primes mouth after his plate gets knocked off along with a splash of blood(oils)
eek.gif

7d8155d52ff073545a98b97b5755875292025c7.gif

It has been confirmed that there will be 40

some will transform into weapons

Back
Top Bottom