***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Garbage.
sick.gif

I literally fell asleep for a solid 10 minutes.

just got back and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the action was great and some of the fighting scenes were
eek.gif
pimp.gif

OP was
pimp.gif

and Megan Fox of course was
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People had trouble with the plot? Was it just too easy to grasp?
Rundown of the plot:
Sam and Megan Fox and the good guys have to track down the knife thing before the Decepticons. That's all.

Oh that sounds like Tranformers #1? Well it is, but with new robots and Megan Fox scenes.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I immediately left the theatre thinking "so, what was the plot?" It was an absolutely stunning visual experience though. I probably won't go see it twice in the theatre , but easily copped on Blu Ray.
Thank you. My boy was talking like it was epic. It wasn't, I like it but it seemed like they drug some parts out and the rushed others.Don't get me wrong, I liked it but "epic"? Heck no. The over hype is ridiculous. This really is a good movie to pretty darn good but seriously.Its not epic or great.

Will be copped on Blu-Ray though.
smokin.gif

Rundown of the plot:
Sam and Megan Fox and the good guys have to track down the knife thing before the Decepticons. That's all.

Oh that sounds like Tranformers #1? Well it is, but with new robots and Megan Fox scenes.

It really did seem like an extended version of the first one but not in a very good way. You know what? The movie isn't bad or crappy. Its just normal.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Rundown of the plot:

Thats how I felt. Just a movie to watch for the explosions/women. I'll probably buy this on BluRay, but only because it's one of thosemovies that look damn good.

I also felt that this film was overhyped. Yes it was a good movie, but it wasn't great and I won't be watching it a second time in the movies like Idid with the first one. A lot of forced humor that was just corny to me, and the plot was basically the same thing as the first one. My girl and I both agreedthat although this was a good movie with crazy special effects and much better fighting scenes than the first, it was also a let down. I think after watchingthis movie, I can say that I enjoyed Star Trek more than Transformers ROTF.

ENH, Overhyped.. But then again I didnt really like the first one either.. This one was funny though

The Good - Optimus Prime's fighting skills, Sideswipe, STARSCREAM, Arcee, Jetfire, Nest, Special Effects
The Bad - The Twins,Sam's Mom, Sam's roomate,Arcee and Sideswipe's lack of screen time
The Ugly - The Fallen

IMAX
pimp.gif

after seeing it a second time in regular theatre the movie is still dope but definately see it in IMAX!!! everything is better in imax, the sound, fightscenese, megan fox.......heck prime is even a 1:1 scale at some parts

plot is eerily similar (as expected), don't know how they gonna change it up for the 3rd sequel. but movie was funny as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i cracked up HARD. and megan fox
pimp.gif
ugh

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by bns1201

movie was trash....makes the first one look like lawrence of arabia
This.

There is always someone on NT making some dumb $+$ outlandish statement.

RIGHTTTTT

go vote for this in the mtv movie awards

movie was "ehhhh" i fell asleep in the last 30 minutes right when they were in desert
and woke up just in time to see optimus come back to life. prolly missed the best part
oh well.

they did my dude soundwave DIRTY....on a satellite the whole time? my favorite transformer shamed for 2 and a half hours
but movie wasn't as bad as the critics made it out to be, it was alright

and this megatron has no swag...how is he gonna answer to somebody like that? cmonnnnn writers

Originally Posted by miamib30514

movie was "ehhhh" i fell asleep in the last 30 minutes right when they were in desert
and woke up just in time to see optimus come back to life. prolly missed the best part
oh well.
That's exactly what happened to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by outbrk

megan makes the movie, aussie chick is hot as well tho, in fact the whole school is amazing

Had me thinking I attended the wrong college.
Dog, I swear I was like man I shoulda went to a better college.

Back
Top Bottom