TRANSFORMERS MOVIE THREAD
HASBRO

tumblr_pfk7haNkfc1wssuqho1_500.gif

tumblr_pfjxe07vw71rhwbn3_400.gif

tumblr_pfk9iesaqs1qjztgpo1_400.gif

List of confirmed Transformers in the film:

Autobots

Decepticons

As a transformers fanatic this is awesome. The action looks clear unlike how Michael Bay would keep the camera shaking and away from the robots and focus on the humans all movie. Also the designs are just what people wanted: a mix of modern along with the G1. Can’t wait to see this in imax

I may consider watching this in theaters. I read they filmed a lot of the scenes in my wife's hometown so it would cool to see that.

Triple Changers!

The jet who drags Bumblebee across the desert is another Decepticon seeker known as Blitzwing. In the original Hasbro designs, this robot earned his name because he was a Triple Changer, who could shift from robot form to a jet to a tank. Knight says we will only see him as a fighter jet, however …
bb9.jpg

The two other major Decepticon villains will be Triple Changers. To the left, Angela Bassett’s Shatter is a Harrier Jet coming in for a landing, while Justin Theroux’s Dropkick is a Bell AH-1 Supercorba attack helicopter.
Then Shatter morphs from a Harrier into a dust-spewing, candy-apple-red Plymouth Satellite, and Dropkick takes the form of a midnight blue AMC Javelin. In this scene both muscle cars speed toward a rendezvous with human military leaders.
bb3.jpg

bb_1.jpg

bb2.jpg

In the 1980s carton, this cyclops stayed behind to rule the robot world of Cybertron when Megatron and his crew ventured to Earth to battle the Autobots for our planet’s energy supply.

He was merciless and logical, not given to Megatron’s dramatics, and in this glimpse of the robot civil war in the trailer, we see him flanked by Seekers — the Deception jets who serve as their special forces unit.

The one to his left looks a lot like Starscream, the double-crosser who always believed he would be a superior leader for their movement.

bb11.jpg

Soundwave and Ravage
bb8.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb7.jpg

Optimus
bb12.jpg

5 minutes seems generous :lol:

but a few scenes of the cybertron civil war with g1 classics would be very appreciated

I just want the OG characters. I'll wait for the internet regardless can't do these movies anymore. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom